• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9] [Renio Studios]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Well, well, after the last update, I think we have a good candidate for the blackmailer. As a member of the board of Millhampton (the other hospital), Victoria might have an interest on getting direct access to certain information from one of the directors of the hospital (either Mark or Maude), and the safest way to do that would be through an outsider who'd have to use one of the most powerful and effective weapons human kind has ever known, female seduction.

In order to do that, she'd need to have control on an attractive woman from another hospital that had at some point the opportunity to contact any of the directors, and what a better opportunity than this party? But then why Lacey? I think Victoria has a mole in Rockingham (Lacey's hospital) who is close enough to Lacey to know that she is the perfect target since she fulfills all the requirements (including the fact that she'll go to the party knowing who her husband is) and who has enough power over her to set the trap. Obviously I'm talking about Audrey.

And regarding the last request asking for a daring selfie in a public place, I think the blackmailer is trying to deceive Lacey, making her believe that she's dealing with a male pervert while the blackmailer is actually a female pervert.

How does it sound?

Regards

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I mean in general, not now
JKrieger wrote so far
I want to know if the goal of the game is to focus on lesbian or both lesbian and straight
As far as I know this is Renio's first game. So far in this game it's mostly been lesbian content, but there have been a few oppertunities for straight content. I would imagine that those oppertunities will grow as the story progresses.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I've just started the game but honestly I find it silly to let yourself be blackmailed like that, you have clear evidence that someone is making it look like you have committed a crime, if you go to the police, you can expose this, even if this "evidence" comes out that only shows that she is moving the box, now if they have cameras there they should have cameras elsewhere, with an investigation you can easily prove that she had nothing to do with it, since I doubt very much that they have erased the recording of all the areas where she was after that incident because it would be easy to see who are the possible culprits since they do not appear on any camera.
Edit: Well now he has a cctv of her with ron, more idiot impossible it is obvious that if he got the recording once he can get it again, and that also means he has access to the recording room, she also lives in a nice house and has no security system? with that you can check who is the one who delivers the packages, the truth is I'm not even going to bother to digest the plot, I'd better just focus on her interaction with the other characters.

Last edited:

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
It's mostly lesbian scenes so far if there is pregnancy content it will be a long way off
You never know - Lacey DOES work in a hospital after all, so she could wrangle some IVF. Also wouldn't surprise me if Victoria had one of those strapons you can load fluids into for a more...intimate...approach. Either that or magical lesbian pregnancy. :p

Reactions: Malika1234

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You never know - Lacey DOES work in a hospital after all, so she could wrangle some IVF. Also wouldn't surprise me if Victoria had one of those strapons you can load fluids into for a more...intimate...approach. Either that or magical lesbian pregnancy. :p
Wouldn't need to be magical for a lesbian pregnancy. If you extract the DNA from one egg, inject it into another, flush it with Calcium ions, you can do IVF without sperm. Highly experimental, highly illegal, but certainly possible.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes