VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9] [Renio Studios]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Hi allWe would like to know what you would prefer - bigger updates that aren't as frequent, or smaller updates every monthBigger updates w
they made a poll about this Bigger updates or small ones.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Hi allWe would like to know what you would prefer - bigger updates that aren't as frequent, or smaller updates every monthBigger updates w
I believe an 8 week cycle would be perfect. Means twice as much content with bigger episodes while still being frequent enough so that people aren't biting their fingernails off during the wait. I'd like to see more story and background development. Really hoping this VN doesn't go down the "Blackmailed naive girl turning into cumdump" route. A realistic approach with teasing, slow corruption and sex scenes here and there while providing a rich story would be ideal, atleast in my opinion. I know some people would love to see the MC getting dicked down by anything that moves from day 1 onward, but not only would it be boring as hell, but also ruin the immersion a good story can provide. A realistic approach with an interesting story is certainly better in the long run if done right, compared to the typical fuckfest VN.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Why not an update every few months? This way there is more content than month to month and it doesn't take as long as waiting a whole year.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This looks great so far! Some of the best texture maps I've seen in games this year, and the wife's face is just gorgeous.
Yeah, you have right, especially for the wife's face! She is the best wife's model for me, together with Katherine of "Deliverance"!

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
The renders are great, but the character models blow me away. Very original-looking characters and they're all super attractive and unique, especially the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes