4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lunael

Damenius
Game Developer
Mar 3, 2021
unknown -3-.png

Overview:
prologue
Our main character comes from a dark past.
He lost his family as a child and was left alone, which pushed him to the dark side, becoming callous.
He knows a lot of martial arts and is among the leading members of the anti-devil organization.
All he wants is to keep Syndra safe with Wanda and prevent the prophecy from coming true.
So the story and behavior of our main character is just like Batman...​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2021-07-18
Developer: Damenius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

d01.png d07.png d24.png d33.png d41.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
prologue
Our main character comes from a dark past.
He lost his family as a child and was left alone, which pushed him to the dark side, becoming callous.
He knows a lot of martial arts and is among the leading members of the anti-devil organization.
All he wants is to keep Syndra safe with Wanda and prevent the prophecy from coming true.
Sounds interesting...

So the story and behavior of our main character is just like Batman...
Anti devil Batman?

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
A bit short. Renders are okay but a bit grainy. The (I assume) LI's are lovely. Much more info provided in the developer notes above than you'd actually learn playing the short intro. I'd rather have that in the actual game as a bit of prologue or flash back. World building works better in the game than on an exterior website. I'm interested in seeing where this goes so added to watch.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
kinda hard to get much from this release. except that until the one year earlier arc is done with you'll know no matter what you do you'll still screw up. was never a fan of intros like that.

also not a big fan of the UI but mostly cause when i right click i already wanna be on the "save" screen with the menu on the left side.

Lastly and most importantly dev lost a good chance to give us a sexy badass "alfred" type maid. instead we get some old guy...Boooo:LOL:

but yeah to early to tell. should really be called a Demo if anything. doesnt really qualify as a .01

still curious to see how it plays out though. hope theres some naughty time in the next update. all in all good luck dev.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote