VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love&Hope [v0.0.1b] [Lunael]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
"Like Batman"

"No NTR"

Of course, if you're like Batman, you'd never be betrayed.

Marked and looking forward to more.

Reactions: Dvvalin

Lunael

Damenius
Game Developer
Mar 3, 2021
Hi everyone; First things first the reason why game abandoned is my all assets are deleted cause of the hard drive error. And second I want to make a fresh start. We've been working on a new game for a while. (Note: old patreon account and discord server its not important anymore.)

The subject of the new game is "In this fantastic world, superheroes exist for a while. But after decades, normal humans starting to jealous superheroes and their powers and end of that they crates the androids. Androids and Superhumans will face soon...

So here it is our new game's discord server;

dfgjsfghsdhj.png
biochain-mc.jpg BIOCHAIN-place-concept.jpg

Last edited:

Lunael

Damenius
Game Developer
Mar 3, 2021
And alsa i'll not continue as damenius so changed my nick to Lunael.

Lunael

Damenius
Game Developer
Mar 3, 2021
Hi everyone; First things first the reason why game abandoned is my all assets are deleted cause of the hard drive error. And second I want to make a fresh start. We've been working on a new game for a while. (Note: old patreon account and discord server its not important anymore.)

The subject of the new game is "In this fantastic world, superheroes exist for a while. But after decades, normal humans starting to jealous superheroes and their powers and end of that they crates the androids. Androids and Superhumans will face soon...

So here it is our new game's discord server;

View attachment 1839687
View attachment 1839688 View attachment 1839689
Discord server has changed.

Reactions: sn3p

Lunael

Damenius
Game Developer
Mar 3, 2021
Biochain - Stay Super will release in october. (It can be change.) In september, there will be a new announcements about EPISODE ZERO. Episode Zero will be approximately 400-700 renders. Main theme of the game is, 'In this universe, superhumans exist for 50 years. And in time, normal humans envy people with superpowers and and they created androids and bio-parts for themselves. The game will contain two main characters and you will be able to make choices with both of them and this will affect the world of BioChain.' And last but not least, i want to thank my partner Lαuren, with what he has done, the game will be on a very different level.
bıochaın.png

Reactions: sn3p
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote