VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love&Hope [v0.0.1b] [Lunael]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yasni

Jul 18, 2021
The prologue is very interesting. Especially the dark mood of mc is very impressive. I hope more people like it as the game is updated.

Reactions: Lunael

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Developer,
Playing on Android. Text size is very small (evidence pic).
So
Can u add "text size" settings ??? (textbox pic)

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
evil vs evil looks good hopefully waiting for the update if not abandoned ...
good work dev and best of luck

Reactions: Lunael

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If the main character is just like Batman shouldn't they be rich enough to afford a better looking toupee instead of one the one that looks like it was pulled from a gutter somewhere?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
" So the story and behavior of our main character is just like Batman... " oh boy... i hope you can deliver on that.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
So the story and behavior of our main character is just like Batman...
Like Batman means - сatch a criminal - put him in jail/asylum - wait until he escapes. Profit. So far the hero looks like a cheap copy of Blood Mist from Kick-Ass, they even have the same hairstyle. I'd rather play as Big Daddy.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So looking at that overview, I'm already interested. The plot looks like a pretty cool description of something I'd want to play. Then, after reading some of the Dev note, I'm genuinely intrigued by this game. I'm looking forward to jumping in this and seeing it all unfold, especially the supernatural aspect of the game. Plus I'm a fan of Batman too.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
The premise and the characters seem intriguing. Keeping an eye out on this one. Good Luck dev.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah I'm not impressed even for a demo it is pathetically short, the renders are bad, the English is bad, whatever the story will be it is already spoiled as in the first scene the MC stands at a grave and told that he fucked up and then we go a year back in time and the game starts.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
The English is atrocious, the story is spoiled before it even starts and the renders need serious work. The MC is a stuck-up rich kid that kills people in anger. You can do better than this.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Which android, i tried to make apk but failed just waiting for someone else to do it
I guess people are blind or to lazy to look at developer notes you might want to add the No NTR in the game intro so people would stop asking about it lol.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote