2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Who cares when this AI art is better quality than 99% of handmade shit on this site?
I do. Because its made by feeding real Artists works into the AI. Every piece of AI art you see is directly stopping a real Artist from earning money from the craft they have spent years honing. AI art does not exist without sabotaging a real persons career.
No amount of facepalms will change this.

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
People out here talking about AI but I'm here stuck at "Ribo" and "Zaphie".

If you're already using Nintendo's IP, you may as well go all in and just use Riju/Urbosa and Mipha. Instead of bargain bin look alikes.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I do. Because its made by feeding real Artists works into the AI. Every piece of AI art you see is directly stopping a real Artist from earning money from the craft they have spent years honing. AI art does not exist without sabotaging a real persons career.
or they can use their talent to hone models or hire someone to use such tech to improve their workflow.
many works vanished with the advancing of technology and many others advanced with the evolving of techniques.

S351i

Jul 11, 2017

Lol sucks for the artists, but why would I care? It's the way of life, automation is a good thing. Progress, bitch!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Unfortunately, most people who aren't artists themselves simply aren't going to care because it's not THEIR problem. Folks generally only care about things that affect them personally.

Reactions: Halbyn and 1tato9

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
How? Can you elaborate? How AI is stopping real artist for profiting? Please stop a minute to think before answering.

Togler

Oct 24, 2021
Good morning, are you asleep?
There's already version 0.7 in public and v0.8 on Patreon, and here's still v0.6?!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveInHyrule-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
lmfao why is anybody whining getting about the next "update" of this when coomers are just gonna rip the art assets and jerk off to them anyways? Just go over to whatever AI generator you like and crank out ten thousand "new" images with Zelda as a prompt instead. It's the same shit, and way faster.

• Angry
Reactions: ddtmm

Togler

Oct 24, 2021
lmfao why is anybody whining getting about the next "update" of this when coomers are just gonna rip the art assets and jerk off to them anyways? Just go over to whatever AI generator you like and crank out ten thousand "new" images with Zelda as a prompt instead. It's the same shit, and way faster.
It may shock you, but I also interested in game and story, not only lewd pics.
Like visual novels, minigames, you know? LMAO

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes