2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
in version 0.2 there is a bug where zelda in the action flirt with here stop counting after the 2 and count it on sexual talk

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Love in Hyrule v0.3.5 [Public Release]
Greetings, adventurers of love!
We are thrilled to announce the public release of Love in Hyrule v0.3.5!

Changelog:

• Added 2 new Request to Zelda.
  • Added 2 new Request to Kiya.
  • Added 2 new Request to Ribo.
  • Added 2 new Request to Zaphie.
  • Added new area, Spa.
  • Added a Spa event and scenes.
  • Copyright issues prevents.
  • You now can change the character names with cheats.
  • Small updates.

Reactions: Avylicious

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveInHyrule-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I've been thinking about a game where you're Zelda or Urbosa and you fuck around Hyrule, but this will do.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I mean, that's nothing new? All the Koikatsu/Daz3D/Honey Select stuff all look the same, too. There's very little variance. It's mostly all just palette swaps. And that's all human created... more or less.

Even if you just look at anime, it all tends to begin to look same-ey, at least within the same series/studios.

Random aside, real people are also starting to look similar to me, too. Everyone in show business seems to be getting the same nose jobs, or something.
Actually no they adjust a lot of things; hips, waist, breasts, nipples, areola, skin tones, ears. There is a lot of variation in Koikatsu which AI just does not take advantage of so AI art all looks the same ultimately when it comes to body shape.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, 3 updates and still not sex scenes of any kind?... either this will be one of those "no sexual content", or it will probably be another one of those abandoned before some is added. i get that this is a slow burner, but sometimes its so slow it can get confused with the heat death of the universe...

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
If you don't like it, than don't play it and just move on ;)
oh dont get me wrong, i dont, i like how it looks, just hate the pacing and the lack of content. im just saying that i have seen this story repeat too many times to know the fate of the vast majority of games that do this.

MiznK

Feb 26, 2023
Still, it's interesting to see what trying to create a sex scene would look like. AI is a nightmare when it comes to specifics - add a plot important detail, a special facial expression... Anything beyond the default.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
oh dont get me wrong, i dont, i like how it looks, just hate the pacing and the lack of content. im just saying that i have seen this story repeat too many times to know the fate of the vast majority of games that do this.
Oke, yeah.. I can see where you're comming from then ;) I also like the art, have not played it even once, keeping my eye on it and maybe it becomes worthy of downloading somewhere down the line and otherwise I just stop following en focus on something else :p

But then again... total freak when it comes to this stuff so mostly waiting for anything with ample amounts of bestiality :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
would not mind a Link-wolf showing in this game

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You ruin Mipha by making her a human when fish mipha is already really hot. And while it'd probably make things more annoying, i'm pretty sure i'vemade mipha with AI, though the rest of making a game is a pain so you don't want to be bottleneckded trying to get the AI to make a fish, so ifthat's the reason i guess i kinda get it

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes