2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Problem with the AI art being used for multiple heroines is that they all end up blending together. It rests with the dialogue to set them apart because there really isn't much variety elsewhere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaos La Croix
Dec 7, 2018
The art isn't bad, at least it's better than the other games with AI art that I've seen on this site, and if the developer doesn't know how to draw and can't pay an real artist, then this it's better than nothing
Totally agree, to be quite honest I didn't even realize it's AI art until people mentioned it. And as you've said, this is already miles better than a lot of art assets I've seen in other games, not all but many. If AI art is already at this kind of level I'll fucking take it.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Not smart releasing this now. Nintendo is really trigger happy with their lawyers right now.

maldron123

Jul 22, 2019

"Sorry, but I caught a whiff of korok seed coming from here and had to check. Sniff, sniff... Hmm... Is it coming from your pussy by any chance? :unsure:"
"Ehm... No...?"
"I'm afraid I'll have to make sure. I could really use some more shields."
when you knock her up and suddenly hear "Yahaha!"

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Nelari and Aristos

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The art isn't bad, at least it's better than the other games with AI art that I've seen on this site, and if the developer doesn't know how to draw and can't pay an real artist, then this it's better than nothing
See that was my first thought too, but then I went to the dev's itch.io page and it says that the art is by "Lewd-Sama", with a link to Lewd-Sama's patreon. Lewd-Sama is an AI artist, who apparently is selling AI generated art?

This just seems like the worst of both worlds. The dev can't draw by themselves, so they pay someone to do it. But the person they're paying is using AI? Either just use the AI yourself, or pay for a real artist.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes