2.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
"friendship with this 4 womans."
I'm guessing from the description and it's grammatical errors that English isn't the dev's primary language. anyone know how badly that effects the dialog in game? that's killed a couple of games for me lately.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
See that was my first thought too, but then I went to the dev's itch.io page and it says that the art is by "Lewd-Sama", with a link to Lewd-Sama's patreon. Lewd-Sama is an AI artist, who apparently is selling AI generated art?

This just seems like the worst of both worlds. The dev can't draw by themselves, so they pay someone to do it. But the person they're paying is using AI? Either just use the AI yourself, or pay for a real artist.
yeah, really weird, i'm going to assume that since it's ia art the guy charges a lot less than a real artist, but still, i've never used ia to make "art" but i guess it shouldn't be that hard to use?? at least not as hard as drawing something yourself lol

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
3 questions: Midna content, wolf Link content, and pregnancy content. Will either of these 3 be in the game?

Reactions: privetin13

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Took me a while to realize who the others beside Zelda were, but I still don't know who the black-haired girl is supposed to be?

See that was my first thought too, but then I went to the dev's itch.io page and it says that the art is by "Lewd-Sama", with a link to Lewd-Sama's patreon. Lewd-Sama is an AI artist, who apparently is selling AI generated art?

This just seems like the worst of both worlds. The dev can't draw by themselves, so they pay someone to do it. But the person they're paying is using AI? Either just use the AI yourself, or pay for a real artist.
I know a few people that use AI to help speed things up, especially when it comes to popular IPs that already exist. They typically generate really good prompts then paint over it to touch things up and fix issues via layering. I've seen some pretty darn good results. Another friend of mine is trying AI with is own art because he's both a huge tech nerd and an artist somehow.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
I think the answer is AI can't generate it but... how can you make a Zelda dating(?) game and not have a tall urbosa dommy(or maybe secretly gentle) mommy like character. -10/10

MoonRaven

Mar 25, 2018
It's very funny how these forums are getting bombarded by games with AI art in them because a large amount of the comments on threads like this straight up read like they're written by AI.
Or it's the same question over and over because people don't read.. I get it when it's on page 53/85, but come on, some questions were literally answered 2 posts above it xD

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes