VN Ren'Py Love Island [v0.3.1] [AfroM]

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
You hit the "sleep" button and the conversation restarts
see that is where it confuses me, whit the file i uploaded, it should jump yo back to your room where you can chose once again where to go since i coded it that way on the file, did you download the files i posted as the fix? also what was your first one to corrupt for having to jump to that scene?

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
I downloaded the fix, installed it, but still the conversation with the demon and the voice is constantly repeating
did you replaced?
and did you downloaded the 0.3.1 version or the 0.3 version? also you need to start a new game due to the variables being added in the last fix otherwhise the variable that fixes the loop wont work and you will be stuck in loop

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
i keep getting crashes and the infinite loop error, how do i down load those files and where exactly do they go
just hit the loop fix at the start of this page, and you install them inside your game folder, but you need to start a new game if you downloaded this version,

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
can you give me more especific as to how it persist?
I have already installed the script and mcroom2 files but the loop repeats itself when meeting Moira and puts the MC to sleep so that she can be a queen and the loop restarts. The only thing that advances is the days.

Reactions: MIRONENKO

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
did you replaced?
and did you downloaded the 0.3.1 version or the 0.3 version? also you need to start a new game due to the variables being added in the last fix otherwhise the variable that fixes the loop wont work and you will be stuck in loop

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveIsland-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​