VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Life Resort [Ep.2] [Team SinTaRa]

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

The teeny-tiny head art weirded me out a little, but the giant-round-ass art pulled me in like the gravity of a dying star. :)

Good luck with the game.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
The artist clearly has enough skill that the tiny head had to be a deliberate artistic choice instead of an accident, but I don't know why on earth they went for that, lol.
Hey I’m the dev for this game and your right it is the artist choice for this kind of art style, and the reason they did it like that was to show off more of the thick body. I made this game just for people who love really thick girl and I can understand if this games art style might not be for a lot of people. If you want more average sized bodies you can check out our other 2 games we have on our patreon “Garden of Eden” and “Student Affairs” the girls their are a lot more tame so if your interested please to check it out and thank you. ( )

Reactions: uuhwhat

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Hi Dev,

The teeny-tiny head art weirded me out a little, but the giant-round-ass art pulled me in like the gravity of a dying star. :)

Good luck with the game.
Thank you very much. The artist just draws their heads like that to show off their bodies more but I’m glad you still enjoyed their thick bodies. In the future I’ll try to have the artist adjust the head size a bit more. Also if your interested please do check out our other 2 games “Garden of Eden” and “Student Affairs” the girls there are more tame for normies and if you would consider supporting us that would be amazing. ( )

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
"So, what should I draw?"
"I want girls with big breasts and big butts!"
"How big are we talking about?"
"The bigger, the better!"
And that's how things probably ended up like this....
Haha that’s just the art style of the artist, they like to accentuate the body more to show off the thickness of a females body. This art style isn’t for everyone but if you want to we have to other games “Garden of Eden” and “student affairs” that has more tame body proportions. So if you are interested please do check them out.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BIG girls meet DICK!
IMHO, those TITs are only operating at half capacity, there is clearly room for more! THICC makes right! :sneaky:
Thank you for your feedback and I’m glad you enjoy the thick art style of the artist. I’m currently working on episode 2 of Love Life Resort which will be featuring Joanne, so be ready for thiccness galore haha. Also if you like this game be sure to check out the other 2 games we are working on the Team SinTaRa patreon and if you would support our endeavor to create games that would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Netlinto

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Dev walks in with new fiance, head the size of a tennis ball. She quickly waddles over to the salad bar:

Friend whispers: 'Hey.. uh, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but don't you think she's a little bit-"
Dev: "Sigh... Well, some of us like big tits. They're not exactly for everyone."
F 'Um.. it's not that exactly. Haven't you noticed h-'
D "Her ass, yeah yeah yeah. I know. I know. That's big too. Just the way I like e-"
F 'Look. I'm NOT TALKING ABOUT HER ASS! It's just tha-'
D "WELL, SOME OF US LIKE EM THICK, PHIL, OK?!?"
[Fiance snacking at salad bar, mouth agape, struggling to stuff a grape in without suffocating. Gives up and cuts it into pieces].

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thank you very much. The artist just draws their heads like that to show off their bodies more but I’m glad you still enjoyed their thick bodies. In the future I’ll try to have the artist adjust the head size a bit more. Also if your interested please do check out our other 2 games “Garden of Eden” and “Student Affairs” the girls there are more tame for normies and if you would consider supporting us that would be amazing. ( )
I have seen this technique done with Mechs in anime's to make them look more bulky but here it just looks weird.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This is definitely not for me, nor for almost everyone who has commented above, (Who knows, some people just say something different and are actually downloading your game).
But I'm sure there are enough people with "hungry for disproportion" enough taste, to support you, good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa