RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
so i did a update for quest of mirei only i gonna take a rest :V please tell me if all works fine by the way i translate it with so i dont sure if some dialogues have meaning english is not my native lenguage so yes tell me

Reactions: Ocdil and Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I just got Divine Armor from Mad Rock Caves which I got from defeating Overtron boss but I cannot wear it and it doesn't show up in my equipment for my hero... Any ideas guys?

P.S I am level 18 so I am way over the lvl 12 limit

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I just got Divine Armor from Mad Rock Caves which I got from defeating Overtron boss but I cannot wear it and it doesn't show up in my equipment for my hero... Any ideas guys?

What is the name of the amor i gonna see if i can wear it my character is in level 30

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018

You must have picked the slayer class which isn't capable of wearing heavy armor.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
update of cannan village of names pop of doors,npc and name pop inside of mirei house if you can notice some names are with the words together and inside mirei house i put this "-" to put apart the words so i dont know if put to all the names pop the "-" or leave it together

Reactions: Ocdil

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
You must have picked the slayer class which isn't capable of wearing heavy armor.
I suspected as much but didn't want to believe that I would lose out on what is one of the most unique armors just because of that... Hmm by any chance asdasfa9 do you know what switch in RpgMakerSaveEdit is for allowing heavy armor so that i can wear it as a slayer? Since I am restricted as a Slayer is there a unique armor for that class like an epic mage robe as looking in the wiki there isn't much unique armor for the MC (which I understand since it does change the sprite and standing pictures so I am already impressed that most change how you actually look!)?

Edit: Just went and upped my karma (needed to for Kei's quest to start anyway) since I vaguely remembered that being a saint meant I lost access to some souls to buy which is really weird in my opinion as those souls are not really evil or good aligned but anyway I was hoping that equiping the Power soul would let me use the heavy armor but sadly not... Guess it's time to mess with RpgMakerSaveEdit!

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
I suspected as much but didn't want to believe that I would lose out on what is one of the most unique armors just because of that... Hmm by any chance asdasfa9 do you know what switch in RpgMakerSaveEdit is for allowing heavy armor so that i can wear it as a slayer? Since I am restricted as a Slayer is there a unique armor for that class like an epic mage robe as looking in the wiki there isn't much unique armor for the MC (which I understand since it does change the sprite and standing pictures so I am already impressed that most change how you actually look!)?

Edit: Just went and upped my karma (needed to for Kei's quest to start anyway) since I vaguely remembered that being a saint meant I lost access to some souls to buy which is really weird in my opinion as those souls are not really evil or good aligned but anyway I was hoping that equiping the Power soul would let me use the heavy armor but sadly not... Guess it's time to mess with RpgMakerSaveEdit!
I went through a similar dilemma and came to regret choosing the Slayer class. The thing that really sucked as a slayer was on the quest where the chubby inn lady has you retrieve the tan stripper from the resort and you are forced to solo fight the barbarian guy. It was brutal being so squishy.

Ended up biting the bullet and just starting a new game+ as Soldier instead and never looked back, especially when Kei shared so many slayer abilities. It's honestly not as bad as you might think rerolling on new game+, you start with all your old gear so you one shot everything for a while and it's not like you need to redo content & companion quests you've already seen.

Beats messing around with RPGmaker switches and possibly ruining your save later down the line anyway.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
so i did other update of cannan village inside church inside the inn and dialogues, inside the stores, insede mirei house without rework and some marriage events i need to take a rest :V please enjoy and tell me if any bug

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Well this is a little help for those who start out like me and have no idea.

If you want to advance quickly in the progress of the game, go to the "RPG Maker Save Editor" and put on a lot of gold, leave your house and go to the inn-bar (left center of the map you will notice) you can ask your childhood friend to accompany you or go to church (below the inn-bar) where your other possible partner (you decide,) is waiting

(You can only have one partner and don't worry you can change your partner as many times as you want)

Once decided who to go with, enter the stores and equip yourself with everything (armor, potions, etc.) go to the last house and take the job of the cave which is right (you will notice) advance with potions and antidotes , (you can also min if you want)

Here are the variables to fast-forward through H scenes according to your partner

Lucia Variable

Variable#61 :(98) Favor Points

Variable#62 :(100) Lust Points

Variable#78 :(5) Lewdness Points

Sylvia Variable

Variable#121 :(78) Favor Points

Variable#122 :(71) Lust Points

Variable#138 :(8) Lewdness Points

Kei Variable

Variable#21 :(8) Favor Points

Variable#22 :(71) Lust Points

Variable#38 :(4) Lewdness Points

Otther Variables

Variable#7 :(15) Karma Points

Note: there is a possibility that sharing a room in the inn triggers a small NTR scene this will raise the Lewdness of your partner

I do not recommend raising the variables of your companions to 100, I recommend leaving it at 95 or 98 since other variables are activated when they naturally reach 100
(As I discover other variables I will share them)

For the rest I could not say it, I am really finding out more things, I like the NTR scenes but I also do not know if my dations change any of that, if you discover something please it would be nice if you share it, thank you and I hope this helps you not to lose so much time like me and enjoy the game more

I sincerely thank my colleagues who are translating the game as @ raziel121z

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Since outputs better translation than Google and Bing most of the time,
these past few days, I started writing an application that can hook the clipboard into it
even without an API key by using browser automation.

So here's a -like application written in Java that can be used to hook clipboard text
to the DeepL translator website by automating a browser through .
I've also put in a pre and post translation text substitution feature to help keep some dialogue code formatting to an extent.

Requirements:
  • Java 8 - Download from , or if you prefer .
  • An installed and supported web browser like Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Opera (Tested with Firefox 80.0.1, Chrome 85.0.4183.87, and Edge 85.0.564.51).
    - Edit the config.toml file to configure which browser you have installed, set "webDriver" to either: "firefox", "chrome", "edge", "opera" or "ie" (I haven't tested opera, and ie seems to be having problems with its driver).

You still need if you want to hook game text to the clipboard.

View attachment 731514
View attachment 731515

Hopefully this helps hasten the translation.

Download:
v1.2.0: ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude this tool is amzing.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Well this is a little help for those who start out like me and have no idea.

If you want to advance quickly in the progress of the game, go to the "RPG Maker Save Editor" and put on a lot of gold, leave your house and go to the inn-bar (left center of the map you will notice) you can ask your childhood friend to accompany you or go to church (below the inn-bar) where your other possible partner (you decide,) is waiting

(You can only have one partner and don't worry you can change your partner as many times as you want)

Once decided who to go with, enter the stores and equip yourself with everything (armor, potions, etc.) go to the last house and take the job of the cave which is right (you will notice) advance with potions and antidotes , (you can also min if you want)

Here are the variables to fast-forward through H scenes according to your partner

Lucia Variable

Variable#61 :(98) Favor Points

Variable#62 :(100) Lust Points

Variable#78 :(5) Lewdness Points

Sylvia Variable

Variable#121 :(78) Favor Points

Variable#122 :(71) Lust Points

Variable#138 :(8) Lewdness Points

Kei Variable

Variable#21 :(8) Favor Points

Variable#22 :(71) Lust Points

Variable#38 :(4) Lewdness Points

Otther Variables

Variable#7 :(15) Karma Points

Note: there is a possibility that sharing a room in the inn triggers a small NTR scene this will raise the Lewdness of your partner

I do not recommend raising the variables of your companions to 100, I recommend leaving it at 95 or 98 since other variables are activated when they naturally reach 100
(As I discover other variables I will share them)

For the rest I could not say it, I am really finding out more things, I like the NTR scenes but I also do not know if my dations change any of that, if you discover something please it would be nice if you share it, thank you and I hope this helps you not to lose so much time like me and enjoy the game more

I sincerely thank my colleagues who are translating the game as @ raziel121z
btw you can use a app for you phone is called u translator if dont appear u traductor is a good app the problem is that the game sometimes the game are gonna leave your balls blues :v or i dont know if you are a woman but yes :V

Reactions: Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
I'm angry not because he likes NTR, but because of him and his ilk, NTR began to appear even in such a vanilla games like Love Love! My buddy: X
Well, I suppose that the game can help alleviate that feeling, but I really do not understand your anger, I understand that you might not like certain content of the game like me or some others, but still that is not a reason to get upset, get angry about a simple game being just a fiction seems an exaggeration.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
btw you can use a app for you phone is called u translator if dont appear u traductor is a good app the problem is that the game sometimes the game are gonna leave your balls blues :v or i dont know if you are a woman but yes :V
Thanks but I have no problem with it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes