RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

AthenaGRE

Oct 22, 2017
can someone help me how do you unlock the 2nd ntr scene with the mom i did the bj one but i browsed the gallery and saw there is a 2nd one i just cant trigger it

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
can someone help me how do you unlock the 2nd ntr scene with the mom i did the bj one but i browsed the gallery and saw there is a 2nd one i just cant trigger it
If by the second one you mean the one below, the requirements are pretty much the same, or at least I didn´t do any other thing that neglect her as I did for the first one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
it triggers randomly the same way you did to get the NTR BJ scene,
just keep repeating the same process til you get it.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
hello and do not tell me please that he requires I do not understand (I'm from Russia)
View attachment 580804
You should try a hook/translator, or you wont be able to play this game.

For you to leave the city you need 10 independence points, which you get doing quests, working the farm, chopping wood, helping people in town and etc.

When you have them, go to your room and talk to Mirei, and she will authorize you to leave the city.

Reactions: Hakkira

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
You should try a hook/translator, or you wont be able to play this game.

For you to leave the city you need 10 independence points, which you get doing quests, working the farm, chopping wood, helping people in town and etc.

When you have them, go to your room and talk to Mirei, and she will authorize you to leave the city.
Thanks

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
and cut nada trees on the field where to harvest the crop or in a special place where the guard guards

Divreus

Apr 29, 2019
Dunno if it's been said before, too lazy to check, but open up system_data.rvdata2 in Notepad++ or whatever text editor you use and change all the 0's to T's. There you go, full gallery.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Next update will be out sometime soon according to Megrim. I forgot what's supposed to be in it though, it's either this update or the next one that will focus on some NTR content namely that one guy in the inn at the capital will finally be given CGs for his event.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Where to find a girl in red?
She's in the tavern in the main city (Odeia or whatever it's called).

This is a good time to mention that LLMB:X has it's own wiki, the wiki link in the OP seems to be information only for the old game. The new characters and events don't seem to be mentioned on there.

Reactions: vip123 and Hakkira

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
She's in the tavern in the main city (Odeia or whatever it's called).

This is a good time to mention that LLMB:X has it's own wiki, the wiki link in the OP seems to be information only for the old game. The new characters and events don't seem to be mentioned on there.

Thanks for mentioning it, last time I checked it seemed like megrim was trying to update the old one but it seems like they just have a whole new one now. Thread updated.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

asdasfa9 Also just realized I never got back to you on updating the thread, before I update the thread for the 1.006 raw do you have any updates to your translation you want to put in or upgrades to the latest version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
asdasfa9 Also just realized I never got back to you on updating the thread, before I update the thread for the 1.006 raw do you have any updates to your translation you want to put in or upgrades to the latest version?
Sorry, I'm still working on it. I got tied up on migrating files and reinstalling stuff. Hopefully I can put up an update before the month ends.
You should update the OP with the latest raw at the moment.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, I'm still working on it. I got tied up on migrating files and reinstalling stuff. Hopefully I can put up an update before the month ends.
You should update the OP with the latest raw at the moment.
Thanks for working on this (y) It is greatly appreciated :)

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes