RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Do the scene where you make your mother get naked outside and the neighbor sees you.
Wait until mother is at 100 lust then wait for a lot of time to pass.
When ever you return if neighbor is not at the table it means the ntr scene is ready.

The fortune soul is a unlockable(buyable) soul from doing the Arcana party quest line.
It basically makes time progress 2x as fast.
how do i make her do the exhibition

Reactions: SlyFox2013

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
do i have to wait till she gets 100 lust and the only to things i did with her is sharing with her with other guys in the hotspring and doing it with her at home

yes she tend to get 100 fast, let her dance naked for you in the bedroom,
1576492781731.png . 1576492719903.png
after that you have to get her to dance for you naked outside the house,
in order for the next house guy to see [you'll get a scene of him watching you],
do this twice,

in order to unlock more scenes with him,
1576494566543.png . 1576494617014.png
after that once her lust is 100,
ignore her and do some tasks outside the house until the next house guy is not at his table
[try not to teleport back using the house key].

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
anyone know how to recruit vanilla?

just finish her quest,
she'll ask you to kill a spore boss somewhere close to her house, kill it and go back to her-------->she'll give you a coupon to eat a free meal at the mage town inn------>after that go back to her house for a sub boss battle, kill him and that's it.

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Updated the v1004a partial.
- Hopefully fixed passive skills and player battle cut-ins not working.
- Fixed some item names. e.g. Pest Wing and Pest Beak,
no translator would translate these properly, had to look up each character.
- Translated the farming dialogues.
- Tweaked the status screen's stat names to be shorter.
- Tweaked some Feng Shui (furniture bonuses) names.
- Some dialogue choices that I missed.
- I also translated just a bit of sex dialogue for some minor characters.
- And a bunch of other corrections and tweaks that I can't remember.

- Added Docs.txt in the modified_scripts folder.
This file gives a short description of each script and summarizes the changes in each.
- Updated the translation notes.
View attachment 484183 View attachment 484184
Download: (anonfile)

Also, anyone of you knows what "披荊斬棘" and "斉紫敗素" translates to?
I can't seem to find a proper translation.

Thank you for your work.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
just finish her quest,
she'll ask you to kill a spore boss somewhere close to her house, kill it and go back to her-------->she'll give you a coupon to eat a free meal at the mage town inn------>after that go back to her house for a sub boss battle, kill him and that's it.
thanks

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
where is the merch lady at ?
she spawn at 5 different places around the game, and changes locations once you talk to her.
1-infront of the first town inn
2-near the big inn north of the first town
3-capital city crowded shops area[the large area with the inn & dancing girls & buying a house]
4-infront of the giant inn in the waist-land area[the land between capital city & mage city]
5-public resting zone or park in the 4th town [the place with 2 inns & a public bath].

Last edited:
Reactions: Jash

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I have just downloaded the file with the translated project applied, and checking in the graphic folder, I see quitte a lot of images not related to the game... something like 400mb of other games pics.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
any chance of getting a patch for version 1.05?
I would love that as well :), but given that there is a 1.005a that's hasn't been posted here yet, I take that whoever was planning on doing it will wait.
On a note about the 1.004a translation from asdasfa9, in case somebody wants to port it, I have noticed that the enemies battle cut-ins are not showing, like in the previous version of the hero and the buddies (at least the prepatched version available to download here). Only way I have managed to get the events was copying the saves to the untranslated 1.005 version posted here, and migrate the saves back.
I tried tinkering a bit with translator++ myself but for someone completely new to translations this project is well beyond my capabilities. :(

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
I have noticed that the enemies battle cut-ins are not showing, like in the previous version of the hero and the buddies (at least the prepatched version available to download here).
Wait, what about the ? Are there still problems with the cut-ins? I don't think the pre-patched version in the OP was ever updated.

I actually do have the 1.005 partial with translation for a bunch of sex scenes (including the new scenes) ready for a while now, but I thought I'd keep adding more before release, at least until I'm finished with all the scenes for all the heroines.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the pre patched version, and when I realised that I was having problems downloaded the patch alone, and installed it.

The Hero and the Buddy Battle cut-ins show properly, but the enemies did not (Sister Doroty, Vanilla's Automaton, etc...). I was trying to get the Skargmare but didn't manage no matter what. Best place to check if it works is Vanilla's automaton, as if you do not get the event, the game gives you the option to redo the battle.

By the way, I have managed to find online 1.005a, in case you want to update the partial :). Not mine but virus checked and seems fine.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Wait, what about the ? Are there still problems with the cut-ins? I don't think the pre-patched version in the OP was ever updated.

I actually do have the 1.005 partial with translation for a bunch of sex scenes (including the new scenes) ready for a while now, but I thought I'd keep adding more before release, at least until I'm finished with all the scenes for all the heroines.
I can confirm that with llmbx1004a_partial_asdasfa_4.7z Lucia's cut-ins do not show. They show in the unpatched game.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes