RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Most of the game is untranslated. When you start a new game and end up in your house. From that point on, nothing is translated. The prologue was translated, but everything else isn't.

How do you guys even play this game? You have no idea what's going on in the start.

I downloaded the Download [Pre-Applied Patch]: version, yet it's unplayable because you have no idea what the npcs are saying.

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-v1-091d-megrim.3040/post-1690009

1575208208818.png . 1575208170859.png

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Are you saying that if I use textractor, it will translate the whole game instead of partial?
you asked
How do you guys even play this game? You have no idea what's going on in the start.

1575208707053.png
this is one of the meany ways to play any untranslated games and be able to read & highlight the important choices,
there are other ways, however this the most effective one compared to all the other options.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
you asked

View attachment 475631
this is one of the meany ways to play any untranslated games and be able to read & highlight the important choices,
there are other ways, however this the most effective one compared to all the other options.
Thanks.

Do you know how to resize the RPGM window? When not in fullscreen, the window is too small. Can textractor work in fullscreen?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Thanks.

Do you know how to resize the RPGM window? When not in fullscreen, the window is too small. Can textractor work in fullscreen?

RPGM VX engine is outdated, there are hacks here and there but it tend to break the game,
the game engine dos not support or stretch on modern pro 2011 monitors.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
RPGM VX engine is outdated, there are hacks here and there but it tend to break the game,
the game engine dos not support or stretch on modern pro 2011 monitors.
You wouldn't happen to know if there is a walkthrough? The in game goal's are vague.

I have this woman with me, she wants me to do ten good deeds, but doesn't tell you how to do good deeds.

I have a quest where it says I need to climb to see the mom, but doesn't tell you where to find someone to help you climb.

Another quest, a woman wants you to travel with her outside of town, but you can't leave town without 10 self reliance points. It doesn't even tell you how to get self reliance points.

This game is extremely difficult and confusing. Without a walk through it's almost impossible to figure out.

belgianwiz

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know where to find Analcia or Anusia? I found some equipment that can only be worn by her.
Nevermind, apparently you just have to be lucky in that particular bar.

Last edited:

darkzerotor

Nov 13, 2017
You wouldn't happen to know if there is a walkthrough? The in game goal's are vague.

I have this woman with me, she wants me to do ten good deeds, but doesn't tell you how to do good deeds.

I have a quest where it says I need to climb to see the mom, but doesn't tell you where to find someone to help you climb.

Another quest, a woman wants you to travel with her outside of town, but you can't leave town without 10 self reliance points. It doesn't even tell you how to get self reliance points.

This game is extremely difficult and confusing. Without a walk through it's almost impossible to figure out.
[
the wiki link in the front page is very useful when you're stuck.

the good deeds is vary:
- there a man who ask for 3 hull. give it to him to gain 1 gd
- sometime there a thief hiding around town. defeat him and turn him in ( dont take the money)
- sometime there a woman who lost her purse. give it back to her
- sometime there a man who lost his wallet. same

maybe there some more but that basically it

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Updated the v1004a partial.
- Replaced the brackets and double quotes with the original characters used. Seemed more stylish.
- Fixed a misplaced text in one of the item descriptions. Seriously, how the heck is that happening?!
- Corrections on some weapon and armor names.
- Camator's dialogue options now makes more sense.
- Translated the crystals in the Soul Guidepost.
- Translated a bunch of stuff in the settings.
- Translated the data in the diary.
- Translated a bunch of obtainment dialogue.
- And a bunch of other fixes and tweaks on existing texts.
ss01.png ss02.png ss03.png
Download: (anonfile)

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
- Replaced the brackets and double quotes with the original characters used. Seemed more stylish.
- Fixed a misplaced text in one of the item descriptions. Seriously, how the heck is that happening?!
- Corrections on some weapon and armor names.
- Camator's dialogue options now makes more sense.
- Translated the crystals in the Soul Guidepost.
- Translated a bunch of stuff in the settings.
- Translated the data in the diary.
- Translated a bunch of obtainment dialogue.
- And a bunch of other fixes and tweaks on existing texts.
View attachment 478727 View attachment 478728 View attachment 478729
Sadly this patch breaks most (all?) passive skills easiest to see with guts(stay at 1 hp) and energy (50% more TP gain) not working. If you don't care much about passive skills (never play solo cause the extra action passive probably wont work right) maybe keeping names in JP but effects translated for now until problem can be solved.
Also patch breaks cut-ins during combat(only player?).

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Sadly this patch breaks most (all?) passive skills easiest to see with guts(stay at 1 hp) and energy (50% more TP gain) not working. If you don't care much about passive skills (never play solo cause the extra action passive probably wont work right) maybe keeping names in JP but effects translated for now until problem can be solved.
Also patch breaks cut-ins during combat(only player?).
Ah, damn it.
I'll try looking into it, those strings are probably referenced in the scripts.

Edit: Turns out it was the System Terms causing this not the translation of the skill/state names itself.
Clearing all translations from the System file before export fixed both passive skills and player cut-ins.
Those terms must be referenced somewhere as comments.
I'll see if I can find a way to resolve this while still keeping the translations.

Edit2: It was the パッシブ (Passive) term breaking the passive skills and the 攻撃 (Attack) term breaking the player cut-ins.
Working on it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
- Hopefully fixed passive skills and player battle cut-ins not working.
- Fixed some item names. e.g. Pest Wing and Pest Beak,
no translator would translate these properly, had to look up each character.
- Translated the farming dialogues.
- Tweaked the status screen's stat names to be shorter.
- Tweaked some Feng Shui (furniture bonuses) names.
- Some dialogue choices that I missed.
- I also translated just a bit of sex dialogue for some minor characters.
- And a bunch of other corrections and tweaks that I can't remember.

- Added Docs.txt in the modified_scripts folder.
This file gives a short description of each script and summarizes the changes in each.
- Updated the translation notes.
ss01.png ss02.png

Also, anyone of you knows what "披荊斬棘" and "斉紫敗素" translates to?
I can't seem to find a proper translation.

Last edited:

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Do a outdoor exhibition scene then wait a long time(equip fortune soul to speed it up) until he is missing from the table hes at then go to the second floor of your house.

Basically need to neglect the mother.
Um...Outdoor exhibition??? Fortune soul??? Whaaaa??????

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Um...Outdoor exhibition??? Fortune soul??? Whaaaa??????
Do the scene where you make your mother get naked outside and the neighbor sees you.
Wait until mother is at 100 lust then wait for a lot of time to pass.
When ever you return if neighbor is not at the table it means the ntr scene is ready.

The fortune soul is a unlockable(buyable) soul from doing the Arcana party quest line.
It basically makes time progress 2x as fast.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes