RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask you a question please.

1. Is version 1.01 the last?
Because I was looking forward to Manyan sex scenes.

2. Where do you get Karavinka armor?

3. Where do you get Toshi of Shock(shock arm?)(衝撃の手甲)?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
1.02 added new contents.

Let me ask you a question please.

1. Is version 1.01 the last?
Because I was looking forward to Manyan sex scenes.

2. Where do you get Karavinka armor?

3. Where do you get Toshi of Shock(shock arm?)(衝撃の手甲)?
1. 1.02 latest, not the last, the game is missing a crap tons of NTR contents for the main NPCs [they have nasty status meter that dos nothing].

2. this expansion area, one of the chests inside in the crazed fortress near the abandoned town.

3. expansion area, forgot where i got it, from the random unidentified items laying on the ground.

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If you win Remurgo earth(レムルゴアース), do you have any other events besides blessings?
- BLESSING : (LP up, money, sex blessing)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
1.02 added new contents.

1. 1.02 latest, not the last, the game is missing a crap tons of NTR contents for the main NPCs [they have nasty status meter that dos nothing].

2. this expansion area, one of the chests inside in the crazed fortress near the abandoned town.

3. expansion area, forgot where i got it, from the random unidentified items laying on the ground.
Yeah I noticed everyone has NTR count but only your companions can do the NTR stuff along with the mom

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Megrim is seemingly considering doing at least a machine translation of the game, he is slowly editing the engrish being done by the machine as seen here:

Respond to his tweets to tell him what to fix. :)

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Here's a partial I made using .
Since it's just a "partial", you still need to use a text hooker and a translation software.
I recommend + .
Also, if you're playing on a high DPI display, you may want to try using for resizing the game's window.

It's mostly UI stuff including names and descriptions of items, equipment, states, skills and enemies (I couldn't translate the descriptions for enemies since Translator++ won't translate comments).
Most dialogue choices were also translated.
ss01.png ss02.png ss03.png
ss04.png ss05.png ss06.png
ss07.png ss08.png ss09.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully I didn't break anything...
As usual, backup your save data in the case that I may have screwed something up, although I was very careful.

If you're applying this on an existing save, the character names would most likely still be in Japanese since they're probably
initialized when starting a game, thus, baking them into the save.

I don't really know Japanese so I just used machine translation and tried to give more sense to the translations based on context.
A lot of the words seems colloquial, especially the enemy names and some kanji are untranslatable so I'm definitely wrong on some stuff.

I've included the .trans file to make it possible to migrate the translation to newer versions.
There's a note included containing instructions of the process. Hopefully it should be easy to follow, you just
have to know how to use Translator++.

The Scripts.rvdata2 file wasn't translated using Translator++ to avoid potentially breaking the scripts so
I had to edit them through VX Ace. The list of scripts modified for the translation is also included.

Feel free to add more translations or make some corrections.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Here's a partial I made for v1004a using Translator++.

It's mostly UI stuff including names and descriptions of items, equipment, states and skills and enemies (I couldn't translate the descriptions for enemies since Translator++ won't translate comments).
Most dialogue choices were also translated.
View attachment 473681 View attachment 473682 View attachment 473683 View attachment 473684
Download: (anonfile)
Hopefully I didn't break anything...
As usual, backup your save data in the case that I may have screwed something up, although I was very careful.

If you're applying this on an existing save, the character names would most likely still be in Japanese since they're probably
initialized when starting a game, thus, baking them into the save.

I don't really know Japanese so I just used machine translation and tried to give more sense to the translations based on context.
A lot of the words seems colloquial, especially the enemy names and some kanji are untranslatable so I'm definitely wrong on some stuff.

I've included the .trans file to make it possible to migrate the translation to a newer version.
There's a note included containing instructions of the process. Hopefully it should be easy to follow, you just
have to know how to use Translator++.

The Scripts.rvdata2 file wasn't translated using Translator++ to avoid potentially breaking the scripts so
I had to edit them through VX Ace. The list of scripts modified for the translation is also included.

Feel free to add more translations or make some corrections.
Very nice. Translating the teleportation options is particularly useful. Good work.
Though I'm afraid frequent updates will likely ruin your efforts.
I also see you decided to localize the protagonist's name as "Slane" as Google translate suggested instead of "Slain". Not that it matters, since you can choose the name yourself.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Very nice. Translating the teleportation options is particularly useful. Good work.
Though I'm afraid frequent updates will likely ruin your efforts.
It's made with Translator++ so migrating it to newer versions will only take like 5-10 minutes of work.
It'll only take longer than that if there are changes in the Scripts file, since I have to manually copy paste stuff via VX Ace.
I've been working on it since v1002 and I just ported it hours ago while adding more translations.

I also see you decided to localize the protagonist's name as "Slane" as Google translate suggested instead of "Slain". Not that it matters, since you can choose the name yourself.
That's the dilemma of translating proper nouns, the original is romanized as Surein, so it could probably be either.
I'm just leaning more towards Slane since Slain is spelled like the past participle of slay, but maybe that's the actual intention? I don't know.

Reactions: Hakkira

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP finally with a pre-applied patch version of v1.04a and a "raw" version with no TL, mirror will be uploaded soon to assist with the main download. Also updated changelogs and added in the 7 updates since the last time the OP was updated two weeks ago. A tutorial on how to update your machine translations and everything else that relates to the TL will be located in the translation_project folder.

Also FYI the wiki has been getting updated and has lots of the new content and how to clear it so go check it out if you have problems.

Edit: Mirror added

Last edited:

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
I've updated the v1004a partial with some fixes.
- I've placed the wrong text in one of the lewdness selection choices, this only appears on some scenes in the gallery.
It's either I'm derping or the program is. Fixed.
- Also fixed a dialogue choice with Honi. Some confusion with pronouns.
- Changed "coma" to "unconscious". Seems more fitting.
- Fixed some character descriptions to fit in the status screen.
- Also translated the hero's status descriptions. This is located in the scripts.
- Translated some more "Press this key" instruction messages before the animation loops.
- Translated some more dialogue choices that I missed.
- A few tiny fixes to some item descriptions.
ss01.png
Download: (anonymousfiles)

Hopefully no more stupid mistakes at least until the next update of the game...

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Most of the game is untranslated. When you start a new game and end up in your house. From that point on, nothing is translated. The prologue was translated, but everything else isn't.

How do you guys even play this game? You have no idea what's going on in the start.

I downloaded the Download [Pre-Applied Patch]: version, yet it's unplayable because you have no idea what the npcs are saying.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes