RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Uhhh I could be wrong but a while back he brought up that there would be more mom endgame content(post marriage), besides NTR stuff I think some story was rewritten and other scenes added but again I may be misremembering.

the mother all i manage to find is a scene with her at the bath house, the scenes are the same H scenes in the original release,
the NTR stuff can only be unlocked by rising her Exhibitionist status, same with the companions,

all the companions have a new kissing inn scenes before the H, there scenes got remastered a little bit.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Oh fuck yes, it's actually out.

I know this might not be the place to ask, but since people mentioned using Translator Aggregator here, I might have some hope of solving the problem: Google translate window in TA returns me errors of this type:

[[["‘ã · · · · · † ã ã ã ã ã ã ã ã ã","ã´ãã¸æé·ï¼ãããªãã â¦",null,null,3,null,null,null,[[["ad1cd15d6208d1d2821f97fa1c973637","ja_en_2019q2.md"]
]
]
]
]
,null,"ja"]
Any idea what the FUCK is going on?
I did just start using Textractor, and Yandex translation in TA is working fine.

EDIT: Hmm, after a while it seems the error type stopped and I started getting IP blocked for too many requests by Google. There was a way to circumvent this, but I forgot.
Well, fucking whatever, I've got enough translation without Google, time to enjoy the game.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Oh fuck yes, it's actually out.

I know this might not be the place to ask, but since people mentioned using Translator Aggregator here, I might have some hope of solving the problem: Google translate window in TA returns me errors of this type:

Any idea what the FUCK is going on?
I did just start using Textractor, and Yandex translation in TA is working fine.

EDIT: Hmm, after a while it seems the error type stopped and I started getting IP blocked for too many requests by Google. There was a way to circumvent this, but I forgot.
Well, fucking whatever, I've got enough translation without Google, time to enjoy the game.

TA is linked to the translation sites, every-time those sites do an update, the TA program unlinks from them,
1573512175351.png . 1573512396023.png
sadly i have 0 clue on where to find the latest version,

oh yah, bosses & enemys have hit-bars now, you can easily tell how long will it take to take them down.

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
sadly i have 0 clue on where to find the latest version

Though it won't help with Google if you are blocked by them as they are strict with their bot detection if it's used constantly.

Reactions: White Bomber

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Feel like I've come across a bug, I can't seem to finish the final part of Lind's quest. I have the dancer outfit but when I talk to the receptionist I get nothing.

Also where do you find the second new girl, the bandit leader?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Feel like I've come across a bug, I can't seem to finish the final part of Lind's quest. I have the dancer outfit but when I talk to the receptionist I get nothing.

Also where do you find the second new girl, the bandit leader?
not a bug,
there are 2 dance outfits, you just need to have the correct one,
1573516774361.png . 1573516740703.png
bandit leader is in big building in poor town, west from the Keetani area[the big inn with the chubby milf],
her main quest is short but fun.

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
not a bug,
there are 2 dance outfits, you just need to have the correct one,
Really? In the original version I used the dance outfit I bought from the that wandering merchant lady and it let me complete the quest. Did he change it?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
srsly guys when will we get the english version of this game ? will any fan teams take this game ???

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
srsly guys when will we get the english version of this game ? will any fan teams take this game ???
Well.. the chances are really low, honestly. If not even Kagura Games will take it (and that excuse about not being interested because of the art style of the author iirc, it's embarassing. You can't really tell me that they think first to the "fans" and then to the money, because I'm pretty sure that it will sell well on Steam), I doubt anyone else will since it's big as a game :confused:

Reactions: loncel and ronmoho

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Really? In the original version I used the dance outfit I bought from the that wandering merchant lady and it let me complete the quest. Did he change it?
your right,
ran into it in my game,
will inform him about it on discord.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017

Though it won't help with Google if you are blocked by them as they are strict with their bot detection if it's used constantly.
which one do i download?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Could someone tell me where exactly I'm supposed to continue Kay's quest after interrogating the NPCs in the city? Specifically at the part of pic related.
The wiki has failed me as it says pretty much the same thing the game does.

EDIT: Well then, nevermind, it was the right-most room in the goddamn inn.
Here's a link to the wiki, by the way, it's in Japanese, but it can still be helpful with Google Translate: - might wanna put it in the OP.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
what if we all show interest in this game an send msg to Kagura Games ??
It's not going to happen, the art is too niche. Kagura just wants to translate the same "type" of game, that is to say overhyped cg hunters. Best case scenario is a fan translates it (as in not MTL garbage) but even then they would probably prefer to wait until the dev finally moves on and stops with the updates.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
which one do i download?
If you want to use Google and Sinflower isn't working, then uyjulian. If you don't care for Google and want to use the other options, then Sinflower.

I use Sinflower with LEC as Google likes to block you and it can take at least 12 hours or more to be unblocked.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes