RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Anyone remembers what is the trigger for accessing the fortune teller/prophet character in Nephro in the tent?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i tried to play the game with the program but really i did not Enjoy it i feel like its not worth wasting a good game like this with shitty TR so we really need to do something !! there are a lot of fan made TR who are TR other games atm so can we reach them ? maybe they will take this game and show them our support idk guy if we don't do something this game will just stay like this we we will never Fully enjoy it any ideas guys !!

Reactions: Cavpal and Qarevq

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Megrim's getting more sales bois, seems like his game is also doing extremely well with reviews. He's #1 rn for weekly sales. :PogChamp:

what if we all show interest in this game an send msg to Kagura Games ??
It's not going to happen, the art is too niche. Kagura just wants to translate the same "type" of game, that is to say overhyped cg hunters. Best case scenario is a fan translates it (as in not MTL garbage) but even then they would probably prefer to wait until the dev finally moves on and stops with the updates.
Would definitely happen if plenty of users DM them saying "hey we want this game and I will literally put money in your pocket to do it", from a company standpoint if the userbase is there then they have no reason to say no. I've personally talked to the CEO already and he said he's open to the idea, obviously nothing has happened since then but if more people bring it up to him I'm sure he would reach out to the dev.
i tried to play the game with the program but really i did not Enjoy it i feel like its not worth wasting a good game like this with shitty TR so we really need to do something !! there are a lot of fan made TR who are TR other games atm so can we reach them ? maybe they will take this game and show them our support idk guy if we don't do something this game will just stay like this we we will never Fully enjoy it any ideas guys !!
Game will never get a fan made TL because it's so big. It's like telling one guy to translate an entire visual novel, shit rarely happens. The best we can hope for from a single person is an item TL and even that in itself is a challenge because there's a crap ton of items lol.

Here's a link to the wiki, by the way, it's in Japanese, but it can still be helpful with Google Translate: - might wanna put it in the OP.
Ah yeah it was in the former game thread OP, forgot to add it. Thank you.

Reactions: Hakkira and Armonie

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Megrim's getting more sales bois, seems like his game is also doing extremely well with reviews. He's #1 rn for weekly sales. :PogChamp:

Would definitely happen if plenty of users DM them saying "hey we want this game and I will literally put money in your pocket to do it", from a company standpoint if the userbase is there then they have no reason to say no. I've personally talked to the CEO already and he said he's open to the idea, obviously nothing has happened since then but if more people bring it up to him I'm sure he would reach out to the dev.

Game will never get a fan made TL because it's so big. It's like telling one guy to translate an entire visual novel, shit rarely happens. The best we can hope for from a single person is an item TL and even that in itself is a challenge because there's a crap ton of items lol.

Ah yeah it was in the former game thread OP, forgot to add it. Thank you.
so any ideas ?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Which ones?

lind's broken quest & lois, the game trigger an endless NTR loops scenes bug,

go the cherch alone to marry lois after doing her main quest,
you'll get this choices where all the companions & mother gets gang banged by NPCs, there is no option out of it
473156_1573649735129.png . 473157_1573649786150.png . 473158_1573649882479.png
Edit: nevermind, just rush throw the scenes to fix it,
lois marriage life is broken & unfished, the game will crash as soon as you talk to her.

I already noticed it's impossible to proceed Lind's quest

BTW, just a heads up,
Lind quest has been fixed in the 100c release
1573650454861.png . 1573650507645.png

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Therein lies your problem. The userbase may be there but it is so minuscule (in the west) and the game so large that it would be a risky proposition. You won't get enough people to convince them to translate this game because the art doesn't appeal to the masses and I say this as someone who absolutely loves this guys art style. To top it all off the game is almost 30$ which for a rpg maker hentai game is a definite hard sell in the west.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
If you want to use Google and Sinflower isn't working, then uyjulian. If you don't care for Google and want to use the other options, then Sinflower.

I use Sinflower with LEC as Google likes to block you and it can take at least 12 hours or more to be unblocked.
am gonna choose uyjulian do i have to download everything

Joker34

Oct 6, 2017
are there any maps for the huge areas in this game? i'm sure i found some when i was playing the earlier versions of this game, but can't remember where

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Here is a machine translation of a good portion of the text. Some things wont be translated.
In a few fight I have goten an error/crach but other then that it helps alot :) The interface is gold to have in english atleast for me.

x94344444

Jun 22, 2018
2019.11。8體験版「バージョン1.00a」申請。
2019.11.11「バージョン1.00」申請。
2019.11.12「バージョン1.00a」申請。※不具合の修正。
2019.11.12「バージョン1.00b」申請。※不具合の修正。
2019.11.13「バージョン1.00c」申請。※不具合の修正。

GOOD~~ XD

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable in the game? I had wanted to play for a long time but I was waiting for this version, can you marry all or only one?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
You need to activate NTR in the option menu, so you can completely avoid it and you can marry only one per playthrough.
thanks for the answer do I have to activate it to the ntr content? I do not understand why he does not give the option to marry everyone.

Reactions: Hakkira
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes