RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
A single MT is pure garbage, you're better off hooking the game yourself and use multiple translations.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
why he does not give the option to marry everyone.
That's just the way it is in this game, marriage vows in this setting are literally magical. And it's not like being married to one girl locks you out of any other girl. Even after you get married you can still stick your dick in anybody you're able to.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yes it's true that the v1.00 version has some bugs with two of the endings, Megrim has address that and already fixed them in the v1.00c version idk if FlipFish is willing but having that updated version would be nice.

so any ideas ?
Go to their discord so you can get DM privileges for the CEO without adding him: and DM him telling you you'd like to have the game translated, with a link to the game. His discord info is: Rakushun#5544

With enough people DMing him we'll probably at least get him to contact the dev. :unsure:

thanks for the answer do I have to activate it to the ntr content? I do not understand why he does not give the option to marry everyone.
Go to player inventory(chest box on menu), go to the far right option, here is where you can also spend your LP for power ups which many people don't know. Go to the open brown book to spend your LP for power ups and for options go to the tiny green book and click the 2nd option, then click the 5th option, then click the 1st option twice. I'll add LP rank up and NTR switch to the OP.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I'll upload the 1.00c version as soon as my internet connection stops being bipolar. So probably within the next two days or so.

Cachirulo

Jun 4, 2017
Ummmmm... Did anyone find some NTR in this game? or a gallery with some of those scenes? So fckn lost here sorry o_O

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ummmmm... Did anyone find some NTR in this game? or a gallery with some of those scenes? So fckn lost here sorry o_O
A lot of the NTR events happen when you sleep in certain inns with your partner, they'll get fucked by one of guys sleeping at the inn. I don't know the new NTR events except for the one where you take your mom to the spa but here's how to find events for certain characters: For example you have Lind - google TL the page and you'll have an explanation of her scenes like so LindNTR.jpg

The NTR event is "night crawling man", one of the inns is the semi deserted one in the top left of the map.

Reactions: ZaxYu and Cachirulo

Reaver69

Oct 1, 2019
Hi,
can som 1 tell me where to find the new companions and what new ntr scenes there are, and where to find em?

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Ok I found the mother ntr scenes. Before marrying her train her in the house and at her work (talk to the guard). Then marry her and train her outside the house, then just go around adventuring untill the neighbour visits her at your house.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Hi,
can som 1 tell me where to find the new companions and what new ntr scenes there are, and where to find em?
new companions,
1-is the dancer from the capatal, watch her dance first and then talk to her and do her main quest to unlock her
2-bandit leader, shes in the poor town at the far west of the 2nd north section[the place with the chubby inn keeper]

this save already have them unlocked & available for marriage,

NTR scenes, you find them at the inns and bars or in the poor sections of the capatal,
you need to rise your companions Exhibitionist status,
you can use a cheat engine or just have sex with them outside/at the public bath/near ppl until you max it,

be sure to read the guide at the OP to unlock the NTR feature first,
its locked in game by default.

Last edited:

Reaver69

Oct 1, 2019
btw is the old man in the inn bugged? as the girls aways wake up before he can even strip em, tryied it 10+ times after that tryied loading it like 20x and always the same.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how do u play this guys ? the Textractor TR is so shit i can't understand nothing Especially Choices !!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes