RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Could someone write down the places where I can find fuckable bosses? Or at least tell me if there is some good walkthrough for this game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i also think there is one where you have to do both talk to people and find stuff. i realy can't rember but i will say i never got that kie scene. because eather i kill the guy's are she does

Apr 30, 2020
Please tell me how to finish Foxy's Quest with the three orbs I finished the first one in tge south of Masked Castle and don't know where are the other 2

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is one above the inn were you save the little blonde girl, if i ember right there's one under the blade party's base. then go right over the bridge from blade party and south and that should be the last one on a hill are something. if i new how to get the picture's to put on here i would but don't know have to do picters lol.

Reactions: Casttyler08881
Apr 30, 2020
Please anyone Answer my questions
I am Level 27 and finished the Strong man challenge
1. Where to find the Servant, which place? Which region and where to find it?
2. In the Dragon Shrine Mount Gresden is the door inside not implemented yet if it is how to open it?
3. For Avante Quest where to find the Adone ? Is it near the north or south?

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
2. In the Dragon Shrine Mount Gresden is the door inside not implemented yet if it is how to open it?
1. Sorry i dont did it yet
2. You mean on the death region?
3.adone is near connie enterteiment o your left you must for something of wood on the floor if you still without find it please tell me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i forgot were i got the boot's from. i think there was a post at them some where in the form's some cave are something.

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Servant is north of Mad Rock Inn in the "Hall of Magic" dungeon

Reactions: Casttyler08881

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Lmao why did I get banned from the dev's discord all of a sudden? I just asked a simple question. :WaitWhat: Oh well I like the game but the dev seems like an uptight asshole, thankfully I'm just pirating all his shit and not supporting him.

• Angry
Reactions: LeMade
Apr 30, 2020
3.adone is near connie enterteiment o your left you must for something of wood on the floor if you still without find it please tell me
Thanks I already found it yesterday In the Madrock Inn north

Yeah in the death region there is a sealed Door how do you open it?

I found where Adone is
Thanks

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes