RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
however that's a way of thinking that would be really difficult for any japanese dev to follow, dont get me wrong, Megrim is a great guy and isn't hostile towards anyone, when someone was stupid enough to post a link to the pirated game in his own discord all he said was to keep those things secret, but still it wont be easy to try and tell them it's going to be a good thing for them, especially when they worked so hard on their game they get hospitalized like he did

one big problem for a lot of japanese people is limited exposer to other cultures, there are barely any english speakers that actually try to interact with megrim in a positive way, and unfortunately a lot of ones that do are dumbass's, so it isn't obvious to him that people actually care about him, his game and are willing to support him
Yeah, not all devs are able to embrace piracy and capitalize on it yet.
Piracy will always be a controversial area, so try to always stay low mateys.
I've never been part of the discord either but I would say it is too cheeky to post a link to pirated version of the game there seeing as it was set up by the developer himself so I'd sympathize messages getting deleted and people being removed because of that. Self destructing the entire discord and venting on twitter though... bit much imo.
Last time I lurked the discord, around mid-September I think, someone even posted the data files of this very translation and claimed it as theirs, basically broadcasting about and distributing an unauthorized modification of the game, on an official server.
Last thing we want is to be dealing with some sort of DRM in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira and Raiken

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thread updated, extra mirror for the pre-patched download will be up soon.

Megrim told me that he deleted it because of how inactive it was, but people posting link to pirate the game on it probably didn't help
Did someone do that? I never saw that except one time someone posted a translation file but not the full game.

Updated partial to v1030a.
- Translated most if not all of the Cursed Mansion events.
- Translated the newly added dialogue choices.
- Translated the newly added items, skills and enemies.
- Translated Quest Book Progress for the main heroines.
- Translated pic_note_a.png and pic_note_b.png.
- Corrections and tweaks.

- Updated Name Helper.
- Updated ActionEvents.
- Updated Scripts.

Download: (anonfiles)

As usual, report any issues or any weird stuff.
Thank you as always.

Self destructing the entire discord and venting on twitter about "gaijin :HideThePain: "though... bit much imo.
I can somewhat understand the guy though, we don't deserve the amount of updates this guy has continued to add to this game for how few downloads this game got especially when you compare games of similar download numbers which usually have 1-2 VERY TINY content updates. He has repeatedly talked about how little feedback he gets for the game and he feels lonely at times because he puts out the work and sure he gets some extra sales but he rarely gets a good amount of feedback to know what he's working towards next for content so he's kind of just been shooting into the dark with the last few updates.

This sounds shitty but his next game idea that he's been previewing sounds interesting and I hope he starts working towards the next game so he doesn't have to survive off these diminishing sales for this game and what little Ci-En money he gets monthly from his few JP followers.

I'm glad I was able to get this game a decent community translation and get more people interested in it globally but if you guys really want to support devs like him that go the extra mile when it comes to quality game updates/releases then please go buy a legal copy of his games when they release. He's already open to getting official English translation done but now it's a money/time issue so if he has higher sales he can pay someone else to do it while he works on adding content to his games.

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Updated partial to v1030a.
- Translated most if not all of the Cursed Mansion events.
- Translated the newly added dialogue choices.
- Translated the newly added items, skills and enemies.
- Translated Quest Book Progress for the main heroines.
- Translated pic_note_a.png and pic_note_b.png.
- Corrections and tweaks.

- Updated Name Helper.
- Updated ActionEvents.
- Updated Scripts.

Download: (anonfiles)

As usual, report any issues or any weird stuff.
Thanks now i can help :3

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I will let him know, always try help him see the love he gets from non-japanese,

however that's a way of thinking that would be really difficult for any japanese dev to follow, dont get me wrong, Megrim is a great guy and isn't hostile towards anyone, when someone was stupid enough to post a link to the pirated game in his own discord all he said was to keep those things secret, but still it wont be easy to try and tell them it's going to be a good thing for them, especially when they worked so hard on their game they get hospitalized like he did

one big problem for a lot of japanese people is limited exposer to other cultures, there are barely any english speakers that actually try to interact with megrim in a positive way, and unfortunately a lot of ones that do are dumbass's, so it isn't obvious to him that people actually care about him, his game and are willing to support him
Well let him know again that I enjoy his content and have bought his game so he has this gaijins support ;):cool:. I wrote a long review praising his game for dlsite but for some reason they won't let me publish it no matter how much I tweak and change my words! They also have never got back to me on this issue which kinda pisses me off but I have seen some stupid rules pop up for reviews in recent years that make it impossible to say anything meaningful because the stupid bots they employ do not understand anything more advanced than "It is great" or "It is shit"...:mad::eek::cautious:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you can then tell the dev that i have played some of his game's and i liked them i wish i had the money to patron are buy them but i have been out of work seen's i think 2008 are something hard to rember. the art and from what i can tell the stoy is good hell i can't read japs but i still played the games and tried to do all i could. heck i alway's try to find his games just to play them. good job and love the games too.

Guylocura

May 14, 2018
A lot of the NTR events happen when you sleep in certain inns with your partner, they'll get fucked by one of guys sleeping at the inn. I don't know the new NTR events except for the one where you take your mom to the spa but here's how to find events for certain characters: For example you have Lind - google TL the page and you'll have an explanation of her scenes like so View attachment 459909

The NTR event is "night crawling man", one of the inns is the semi deserted one in the top left of the map.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about the one i am thinking of go to the town you started in go out the north exit in the next map go i think left all the way and you should see it. if that's the one you mean.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Thread updated, extra mirror for the pre-patched download will be up soon.

Did someone do that? I never saw that except one time someone posted a translation file but not the full game.

Thank you as always.

I can somewhat understand the guy though, we don't deserve the amount of updates this guy has continued to add to this game for how few downloads this game got especially when you compare games of similar download numbers which usually have 1-2 VERY TINY content updates. He has repeatedly talked about how little feedback he gets for the game and he feels lonely at times because he puts out the work and sure he gets some extra sales but he rarely gets a good amount of feedback to know what he's working towards next for content so he's kind of just been shooting into the dark with the last few updates.

This sounds shitty but his next game idea that he's been previewing sounds interesting and I hope he starts working towards the next game so he doesn't have to survive off these diminishing sales for this game and what little Ci-En money he gets monthly from his few JP followers.

I'm glad I was able to get this game a decent community translation and get more people interested in it globally but if you guys really want to support devs like him that go the extra mile when it comes to quality game updates/releases then please go buy a legal copy of his games when they release. He's already open to getting official English translation done but now it's a money/time issue so if he has higher sales he can pay someone else to do it while he works on adding content to his games.
Pardon, but what do he have in mind for his next game?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Pardon, but what do he have in mind for his next game?
Basically a treasure hunting adventure game where the protagonist hops from town to town or area to area and searches for treasures.

The official game menu screen is this:
EmgtqTjU4AAleog.jpg
I don't know what it translates to but I think the background image explains the purpose of the game.

Interesting to note that he has finally moved away from the older RPGM engine he has used for years on his games and is now using one of the newer engines to make this game. AFAICS he isn't using the engine for its "normal" use which is doing the typical pixel game where you can control player movement via WASD etc, instead, he will be using the game similar to how RenPy is used and it will be kind of like a VN simulator game instead.

So far he has shown off what the following systems in the game:
  • Explorable caves where you have a dice rolling system as you traverse the cave and try to get lucky with loot/attacking enemies
  • Prostitutes you can have sex with at the inns of towns
  • Potential party members/girls you can pick up to go with you on quests
  • Going to churches for...some reason...?(maybe another marriage feature)
  • Introduction is already done, you get called upon by a fat ugly lady and you can choose between 5 starting professions

He's actually done so much work in the last month that I could easily see this game come out in 2021. Interesting to see if this is going to be a smaller game or if he keeps expanding in it. This game would be much easier to expand than the system with what he was using before.

FOOL

Jun 13, 2017
where or how i get this?
Finish the new event "The Cursed Mansion", go to north of the "Central Odia", talk to the soldier, you will get the Mansion key in this event, go back to the Mansion and talk to the maid.
Sorry for my poor English.
Central Odia = 王都オデイア中央区 (I don't know the translation)

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Finish the new event "The Cursed Mansion", go to north of the "Central Odia", talk to the soldier, you will get the Mansion key in this event, go back to the Mansion and talk to the maid.
Sorry for my poor English.
Central Odia = 王都オデイア中央区 (I don't know the translation)
And another question how i started the cursed mansion, the first event of that :3

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes