RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018

this other megrim game has animated scenes? i am planning to trasnlate it but i want to confirm if has sexual animated scenes like llmbx

Reactions: Kazuma~desu

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
the adventurer guild is on odeia residential? am i right?
Yes, the building is in the area left of the rose inn and near the capital building. To get the maid to appear you have to have something like 100,000 saved up in the guild bank I believe.

this other megrim game has animated scenes? i am planning to trasnlate it but i want to confirm if has sexual animated scenes like llmbx
I don't believe it has animated scenes but it would be cool to see it translated nonetheless. If you do make a translation be sure to make a new thread specifically for that game translation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, the building is in the area left of the rose inn and near the capital building. To get the maid to appear you have to have something like 100,000 saved up in the guild bank I believe.

I don't believe it has animated scenes but it would be cool to see it translated nonetheless. If you do make a translation be sure to make a new thread specifically for that game translation.
thanks but i already did the mansion events XD and i gonna play a little the game to see how is if i like it i translate it but my method is too slow because my pc is a piece of shit xd so i cant use translator++ :c

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
thanks but i already did the mansion events XD and i gonna play a little the game to see how is if i like it i translate it but my method is too slow because my pc is a piece of shit xd so i cant use translator++ :c
If you haven't played it by megrim is pretty fun (if a bit grindy). I know I played moribito witch and Yarashi quest but I don't really remember them, probably should re-play is older games.

Reactions: raziel121z

FOOL

Jun 13, 2017
soul.jpg
As I can remember, to show the full soul list, you may have to finish the footprint(実績メダル:足跡)first.

Last edited:

joey11111

Jul 23, 2017
I don't know if this has been fixed as I'm using an older version of the partial tl, but does anyone know what script decides the names of the randomly-generated housewives? I want to go into rpgmakermv and try to tl them, but I don't have much experience with scripts.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I don't know if this has been fixed as I'm using an older version of the partial tl, but does anyone know what script decides the names of the randomly-generated housewives? I want to go into rpgmakermv and try to tl them, but I don't have much experience with scripts.
May be is a comom event

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Were their names randomly generated too?
If so, can you post here one or some of the generated names so I can easily look into it?

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes