RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

joey11111

Jul 23, 2017
Were their names randomly generated too?
If so, can you post here one or some of the generated names so I can easily look into it?
yeah the wives and their husband's names are randomly-generated, here are some screenshots of the names:
1606009258320.png
1606009301215.png
1606009327907.png
and this is what it looks like in rpgmaker:
1606009632581.png

FOOL

Jun 13, 2017
Hey apart de mansion content what else is new?
All new contents are listed in Update Note, check it.
For v1030:
After the "Cursed Mansion" event,
you can interact with NPCs in the Mansion,
ask buddies to come, and bath together, the "Bathing (Harem)" event.
You'll have a new item "Jar of Oral Sex" in the "Cursed Mansion" event, use it when you are alone.
Harem.jpg Jar.jpg

Reactions: raziel121z

fenryr

Oct 22, 2017
It's one of the best rpg maker games ever but the dev is a total dick and he's hostile to all non japanese fans thinking we're useless because we just pirate his games, he's definetly stupid when it comes to marketing since those same non japanese pirate consumers could make him rake in thousands of dollars every month on patreon if he weren't too shortsighted to even start a patreon account

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
It's one of the best rpg maker games ever but the dev is a total dick and he's hostile to all non japanese fans thinking we're useless because we just pirate his games, he's definetly stupid when it comes to marketing since those same non japanese pirate consumers could make him rake in thousands of dollars every month on patreon if he weren't too shortsighted to even start a patreon account
that is true and i can confirm that i have send a twitt to he/she and just block me

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's one of the best rpg maker games ever but the dev is a total dick and he's hostile to all non japanese fans thinking we're useless because we just pirate his games
He is 100% right.
Most Japanese devs aren't really that thirsty for gaijin bucks. They need some gaijin proxy for it to work - like Sachinama has Remtairy in Karryn's Prison development.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Fucking hell dude just buy the game if you have so much disposable income. What kind of fucking retarded logic is that? "He's dumb because he doesn't milk people on patreon!".
And for the record a game developer is 100% entitled to being angry at people that pirate their games for free. I don't even know what else you would expect. The best you can get is tolerance...

fenryr

Oct 22, 2017
He is 100% right.
Most Japanese devs aren't really that thirsty for gaijin bucks. They need some gaijin proxy for it to work - like Sachinama has Remtairy in Karryn's Prison development.
Not interested in gaijin money ? I thought Money is Money even in japan lol he's just being stupid and hostile to all non japanese potential consumers and I've already bought both of his love love my buddy games btw

Reactions: raziel121z

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
And for the record a game developer is 100% entitled to being angry at people that pirate their games for free. I don't even know what else you would expect. The best you can get is tolerance...
And what about those who did buy his game? I get that the dude gets upset that people pirate his hard work and I absolutely don't blame him, but he should get mad at those people, not sperg out at ALL foreigners. That shit is just petty and now I have zero interest in supporting his future work. And from what I can tell from his overall sales and his occasional whining on twitter, the dude needs as much support as he can get yet he acts like a dick towards any foreign fans which doesn't really help him.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know the dev and i have played games i have ound on down load site's. i think mybe there my be more to it but i don't know. the cycle of hate need's to stop tho. but that may never happen because no one is going to try.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
And what about those who did buy his game? I get that the dude gets upset that people pirate his hard work and I absolutely don't blame him, but he should get mad at those people, not sperg out at ALL foreigners. That shit is just petty and now I have zero interest in supporting his future work. And from what I can tell from his overall sales and his occasional whining on twitter, the dude needs as much support as he can get yet he acts like a dick towards any foreign fans which doesn't really help him.
how i said "if one screw up everyone's pay it"

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
and talking about pirate well on my country is on everywhere you go so i dont see the problem cause i see it all days, but talking about his efforst on the game, is obyusly that you gonna get mad for people that dont buy it but that dont make that all foreign dont buy the game...

joey11111

Jul 23, 2017
if anyone one who does the partial cares, i figured out how to tl those housewive's names using the script editor

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
if anyone one who does the partial cares, i figured out how to tl those housewive's names using the script editor
I still haven't gotten to doing it, but yeah it's the 15th script under ▼ 素材 (Material) scripts, アクター名ランダム変更メソッド追加.
I'll do an update when I get the time, so if someone can get the 1030b update...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes