RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
crystal number 2
There is one on top of a hill in Mad rock Highway, another one in a cave in the Connie pleasure district, another in the cave in the Nishan Marshland, and I forgot where the last one is :unsure:. I think it was in the Death valley, but if I remember correctly, when you click on an obelisk in the temple it tells you where they are...

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
There is one on top of a hill in Mad rock Highway, another one in a cave in the Connie pleasure district, another in the cave in the Nishan Marshland, and I forgot where the last one is :unsure:. I think it was in the Death valley, but if I remember correctly, when you click on an obelisk in the temple it tells you where they are...
yeah the other is for death valley

carmito

Jul 14, 2017
I don't understand one thing. The ledwness stats is used only for the NTR or change something else?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the ledness make them act more like a slut when you sleep with them. mybe it just makes them love dick i for get lol

FOOL

Jun 13, 2017
Crystal number 2 is in the Volcanic Cave outside the Connie Red Light District.
The cave is a bit hard to find, reach it by climbing vines, on left side of the road.
The boss here is a dragon, Lavansa, no. 158 in Enemy Book. (v1030)

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Ok now I can't get into the game saying script Megrim line 1068: type error Occurred
incompatible Marshal file format (can't be read) format Version 4.8 required; 0.0 given
How do i fix this problem since i can't evenlaunch it

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Ok now I can't get into the game saying script Megrim line 1068: type error Occurred
incompatible Marshal file format (can't be read) format Version 4.8 required; 0.0 given
How do i fix this problem since i can't evenlaunch it
What's the last thing you did?
Try renaming/deleting system_data.rvdata2.

Reactions: 999Paradise

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
I turned off my computer with game still open last time What should rename the system data or cause I just tried deleting it and my save was gone

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Do I need to start over for a second and then exit the game and then my save will pop up since i can access the load but again no save file

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone help me fix my game first i couldnt open so i deleted the system data now my save file is gone what do i do now

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes