RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is that the door were you have to have 100 bad deed's done are is that a diffrent door.

N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
Lmao why did I get banned from the dev's discord all of a sudden? I just asked a simple question. :WaitWhat: Oh well I like the game but the dev seems like an uptight asshole, thankfully I'm just pirating all his shit and not supporting him.
he didn't ban you, he deleted his discord, Megrim is also a great person and deserves better fans then people like you

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope the others can help out there i think the old stuff that yall did should still work. did they change anything besides the new content.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
he didn't ban you, he deleted his discord, Megrim is also a great person and deserves better fans then people like you
Do we know why? Last time I saw there was talks about sending suggestions to Kagura to get the game translated to English...

Reactions: FKRZ

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Do we know why? Last time I saw there was talks about sending suggestions to Kagura to get the game translated to English...
I don't use discord so I don't know what went on in there but a recent tweet of his he seems to have gotten mad because people (specifically gaijin) were pirating his game.

m.png

Don't know if this has anything to do with him deleting his discord though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hakkira

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
location of Cursed Mansion ?
and how to make appear NPC "Butler / Dengor" ? i tried everything dosent appear with me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what i read you need i don't know if it's all of them but the buddy's need 100 i think loylty and i think all there missions done not sure of that tho. but then the butler will show up at the hero's giuld. the mansion will be all the way lft of the church in the capital ner the berracks if that's what the big biulding is with all the solders.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
well from what i read you need i don't know if it's all of them but the buddy's need 100 i think loylty and i think all there missions done not sure of that tho. but then the butler will show up at the hero's giuld. the mansion will be all the way lft of the church in the capital ner the berracks if that's what the big biulding is with all the solders.
i complet 3 girls story and they at 100 still the butler dosent apeare do i miss somthing ?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I don't use discord so I don't know what went on in there but a recent tweet of his he seems to have gotten mad because people (specifically gaijin) were pirating his game.

View attachment 892886

Don't know if this has anything to do with him deleting his discord though.
Damn, makes me wonder what Erectosaurus asked Megrim lmao. The discord wasn't even very active so it's interesting to see him delete it after a few foreigners talk in it.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Megrim told me that he deleted it because of how inactive it was, but people posting link to pirate the game on it probably didn't help
Do let him know that if I did not see his game partially translated and pirated here I wouldn't have bought it on dlsite. It is my belief that generally piracy doesn't affect game sales as much as the industry states because the majority of people who pirate something where never going to be customers anyway! It is when a game is really good or that the creator is respected that people will go and buy the game after pirating it (like me). Too many Japanese developers are openly hostile to gaijins that it makes you not want to ever support the work financially and even to wish that it doesn't do well because of the developers attitude towards foreigners.

I could be wrong about how much pirating affects how many units a game eventually sells but especially with niche games like this one, I feel that any publicity is good publicity :unsure:

Anyway let him know that I greatly enjoy his work and I look forward to any futures releases/updates (y)

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Lmao why did I get banned from the dev's discord all of a sudden? I just asked a simple question. :WaitWhat: Oh well I like the game but the dev seems like an uptight asshole, thankfully I'm just pirating all his shit and not supporting him.
Dude what did you ask? :oops::unsure:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the games are fun but i think for me it's the art work i like the best they look great. if i had money i would buy his games. because there really fun and the story. enev if i don't know the how to read japs. there is alway's translaters are people who well be willing to do it i think. white bomber has notes on page 37 that should help.

N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
I could be wrong about how much pirating affects how many units a game eventually sells but especially with niche games like this one, I feel that any publicity is good publicity :unsure:

Anyway let him know that I greatly enjoy his work and I look forward to any futures releases/updates (y)
I will let him know, always try help him see the love he gets from non-japanese,

however that's a way of thinking that would be really difficult for any japanese dev to follow, dont get me wrong, Megrim is a great guy and isn't hostile towards anyone, when someone was stupid enough to post a link to the pirated game in his own discord all he said was to keep those things secret, but still it wont be easy to try and tell them it's going to be a good thing for them, especially when they worked so hard on their game they get hospitalized like he did

one big problem for a lot of japanese people is limited exposer to other cultures, there are barely any english speakers that actually try to interact with megrim in a positive way, and unfortunately a lot of ones that do are dumbass's, so it isn't obvious to him that people actually care about him, his game and are willing to support him

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Do let him know that if I did not see his game partially translated and pirated here I wouldn't have bought it on dlsite. It is my belief that generally piracy doesn't affect game sales as much as the industry states because the majority of people who pirate something where never going to be customers anyway! It is when a game is really good or that the creator is respected that people will go and buy the game after pirating it (like me). Too many Japanese developers are openly hostile to gaijins that it makes you not want to ever support the work financially and even to wish that it doesn't do well because of the developers attitude towards foreigners.

I've never been part of the discord either but I would say it is too cheeky to post a link to pirated version of the game there seeing as it was set up by the developer himself so I'd sympathize with messages getting deleted and people being removed because of that.

Self destructing the entire discord and venting on twitter about "gaijin :HideThePain: "though... bit much imo.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Updated partial to v1030a.
- Translated most if not all of the Cursed Mansion events.
- Translated the newly added dialogue choices.
- Translated the newly added items, skills and enemies.
- Translated Quest Book Progress for the main heroines.
- Translated pic_note_a.png and pic_note_b.png.
- Corrections and tweaks.

- Updated Name Helper.
- Updated ActionEvents.
- Updated Scripts.

Download: (anonfiles)

As usual, report any issues or any weird stuff.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes