RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Was 1.030 the final update of the game? The author started another project, right? Kinda didnt like the ladies there so far (from the previews, the art seems different, dunno). I was hoping for more updates for LLMB

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019

Hey Dude if you or anyone willing to translate this game drop me a pm and i send it to you (y).
paiotsu break? i think i have a translated version....
if u can send me another game ill translate it for you ( but its mostly mtl- cz i dunno japanese)

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
not much,
-the dev changed her getting raped & abused story segments due to fans not being able to handle it.
-you can get married to her.
-you can ask her to dance for you naked/half naked outside her work place or at her home inside her room or outside after marriage.

the rest is NTR contents.
Where does the mc's mom work?

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
can mirei be a companion? also, how to unlock her ntr scenes after you marry her.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Where does the mc's mom work?
that question was answered in the game tutorial,
the game has a key book guide items for all the main heroines in the game,
use it to know on where to go to progress said character.

can mirei be a companion? also, how to unlock her ntr scenes after you marry her.
No.

NTR: unlock the allow NTR options in the key items & then let her dance nude in-front of you outside of your home for the next door guy to see twice,
after that just ignore her for a couple of days wail she's horny.

Reactions: rgnar62

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
that question was answered in the game tutorial,
the game has a key book guide items for all the main heroines in the game,
use it to know on where to go to progress said character.

No.

NTR: unlock the allow NTR options in the key items & then let her dance nude in-front of you outside of your home for the next door guy to see twice,
after that just ignore her for a couple of days wail she's horny.
Ok cool thanks.! now for the second scene to happen do i talk to nebiris and mirei or not?

Last edited:

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello guys, someone have a walktrought o a guide for that game? I'm stuck with the quest of "Dirty Pair" girls and the Mont Foxy. I have reached that zone but where i should go to find the beast? And same thing with the hunt of Predator.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, but a guide for this game? Compared to the other Megrim's games, this one is much larger and expanded. I would like a map or a walktrought for the various comrade missions.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, but a guide for this game? Compared to the other Megrim's games, this one is much larger and expanded. I would like a map or a walktrought for the various comrade missions.
I use these two sites using google translate:

The first one is for the original but most of the info is relevant to the x version whilst the 2nd one is for the x version but isn't as complete as the old ones wiki. As for maps there is some in this thread if you search back a couple pages but I have never seen a full compolete collection ;).

Reactions: Protomano

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
I use these two sites using google translate:

The first one is for the original but most of the info is relevant to the x version whilst the 2nd one is for the x version but isn't as complete as the old ones wiki. As for maps there is some in this thread if you search back a couple pages but I have never seen a full compolete collection ;).
Thank you but the translation and consultation are very poorly done, it is not understood very well... it doesn't matter anyway, I noticed that there are NTR events that are not my thing, but which, for a complete experience, are necessary. So no, I will not continue the game. Too bad ... the basic idea was good but many events were not translated, the texts are in Japanese and I also ran into a bug due to the lack of translation.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes