RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How would you guys translate the new game? As in what software to use and how to set it up. I tried using textracor but it doesn't seem to work.
I believe the new game uses a new version of RPGM so it should still be hookable with textractor. Try decompiling the game and deleting the rgs file and run textractor off the decompiled exe that is running.

Reactions: raziel121z

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone can tell me where to find spring of resurection for sylvia? runing in circles. It says southwest. But southwest is only magic town.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How would you guys translate the new game? As in what software to use and how to set it up. I tried using textracor but it doesn't seem to work.

easy
-RPGMV cheat menu tool [it has an option to rip the RPGMV game text inside a text box].
-if its heavily compressed=use any RPGMV extractor on it & then use the menu tool on the extracted file or textracor

all of these programs are available on this site.

Anyone can tell me where to find spring of resurection for sylvia? runing in circles. It says southwest. But southwest is only magic town.
this, near the the cave mission, there's a worm boss blocking your clime.
1620618462300.png

Last edited:

theehh

Feb 14, 2021
Sorry that I keep asking questions but I was wondering how to get these scenes. I took a sneak peek at the pictures folder . zaho_sei_00a.png mons_e_jue_00a.png ntr_tl_01_00_ana_a.png sh_bt_silvia_001a.png

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
The first one i dont remember, the second one is a boss, the third and foruth i never get it so i guess those are ntr content

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Sorry that I keep asking questions but I was wondering how to get these scenes. I took a sneak peek at the pictures folder .
The third one is a NTR scene. In Odeia, go to the tavern. There's a person called Toland there. If your buddy has a high enough lewdness, then you can prostitute her to him. That specific scene is only available to see on the second time and after. Also, it's hidden (you're peeping) so you can't see the whole thing immediately.
The fourth one was a NTR groping scene. I think it only occurs with your buddies

NutsAndBolt4U

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry that I keep asking questions but I was wondering how to get these scenes. I took a sneak peek at the pictures folder . View attachment 1200557 View attachment 1200558 View attachment 1200559 View attachment 1200562
For the first one to happen, you need to make quests from Messian HQ, during one of these, you'll have to go to the mansion and talk to rich gilf. If you agree to spend time with her, you'll get an H-scene with her in the bath, if you'll say "no", this scene with her servant will become available,just meet her in Adventure Guild. Yes, you'll have to choose between them. My advice is to use save files and replay that quest, so both scenes will be added to the gallery.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Any saves with Mom NTR done?

I got a saved with marriage unlocked. Married, did 3x times the outdoor event with her and so far got nothing (yea NTR is on)
Is there another step I'm missing? Thanks

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes