RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry if what i said if it made people mad i am just overly stressed out from all the stupid stuff happing in the world to day.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
sorry if what i said if it made people mad i am just overly stressed out from all the stupid stuff happing in the world to day.
Are you sure that you posted in the right thread? What you wrote doesn't seem to have any context with what was being discussed or about this game? :unsure: Hence our confusion...o_O

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
does anyone know if flipfish has a release date in mind or if it was released already. No rush just curious if it was released and I missed it.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
does anyone know if flipfish has a release date in mind or if it was released already. No rush just curious if it was released and I missed it.
As stated previously, when I allow that person to post the translation, then shall it be.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I don't have a specific date in mind. I'm busy with my full time job especially now that the weather is getting nicer. And as much as I like this game, I'm not going to spend what little free time I have translating it. Whenever I have some extra free time then I'll try to finish what I started but I honestly don't know when that's going to happen.

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
I don't have a specific date in mind. I'm busy with my full time job especially now that the weather is getting nicer. And as much as I like this game, I'm not going to spend what little free time I have translating it. Whenever I have some extra free time then I'll try to finish what I started but I honestly don't know when that's going to happen.
dont rush it or yourself take the time you need no need to cause stress on one self

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope this game will have a full non MTL translation at some point. Seems really interesting and I'd love to play it.

EDIT: So I've looked at the DLsite page of this game and it seems like it has no pregnancy system? I thought it has because I remember another game of the same creators had it too.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I really hope this game will have a full non MTL translation at some point. Seems really interesting and I'd love to play it.

EDIT: So I've looked at the DLsite page of this game and it seems like it has no pregnancy system? I thought it has because I remember another game of the same creators had it too.
Unfortunately, no, it doesn't have pregnancy content. The other game you might be referring to.. could be Succubus Hunt iirc, which is also here in the game section. But fair warning: the translation isn't great like this one.

So, I really don't need LLMB to play the X version?
Nope, you can skip the original and play this if you want.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes