RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
no it never is, the problem with ntr is that the developer has to create content for the 2 routes, that's why a 100% game focused on ntr is better
my routes are 100% no ntr or well i think i was the ntr(in meaning that i fuck others womans) :V but there still the no ntr option the only thing is that you active that side sleeping on the inn or giving them to others dudes

Reactions: backgrounduser

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just like to get all the gallory open then it's up to you what you look at and fap too. believe me haveing option's is a good thing but haveing a veriaty is also good.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Regarding the commemorative update for LLMBX, Megrim said that he wants to focus on releasing his new game first.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now that the one on page 11 is in side the mansion you get. on page 12 i am missing the one after skarqmire. and missing to on 13 i think one befor the maids and after but one of those could be the harem scene with the three ladys in the bath.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well theres the ones for like if you marry the prosatut and then there are ones for the party leader's the party leader just talk to them an pick to change there clothing then if the the micro bikini shows up put it on them.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
no it says on the text its event item same as red line sweet bunny and lovers mask and the bikini is called micro bikini
yeah my brotha you are wrong those items are for equipped on the buddys is a change of armors but those are sexy ones to your fap :v

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
yeah my brotha you are wrong those items are for equipped on the buddys is a change of armors but those are sexy ones to your fap :v
in the text it says for the micro bikini [Event outfit] Black micro bikini and cant equip it on any one for even exist in the item category not in armor category right above the furniture

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
in the text it says for the micro bikini [Event outfit] Black micro bikini and cant equip it on any one for even exist in the item category not in armor category right above the furniture
The microbikini, as well as the lovers mask, bunny suit, etc...can be given to partners, but not to Buddies. (If I remeber correctly, Lois, Avante, Honey and Blaze)

You need to be able to have sex with them first, though with Lois you may need to be married... it has been a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes