RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
backgrounduser it would be good to use spoilers to avoid walls of text. Also, a bit of "netiquette" wouldn't hurt. You know, avoid double posting, keep things tidy, etc...
Now to your comments/questions.
The translation is done in Translator++, so changing it between versions is not the end of the world... specially with the scripts that asdasfa9 has done (not that I have managed to make them work, but I am sure someone with a little bit of understanding of Renpy will. I am pretty useless...).
As far as I can see in Megrin Ci-En page, and his Twitter, there is no 1.04a... though it is coming, as we are close to the 4000 downloads and he promised an update if the game reaches that number.
Marrying Lois has been possible for a while. Clear all her quests, and she can be married.
Kitani spring water.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Cebu egg is in the area of the Amazon village.

Last edited:
Reactions: backgrounduser

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
loka224, [if you like my reply click "Like" (y) maybe it will help someone else looking for the same answer as you]
Lind Answer Here [Analcia Answer below] [My question for you too]
Yeah ok i will try to put your mind at ease, so in the game files i see several armor types for Lind
1 normal armor + 6 Special "other" types of armor from what i can count

i don't recommend to look at the games files cuz its Spoilers but here's how you do it in case your wondering

Game folder --> Graphics --> Pictures
[now you just search in the files for her name, use the computer search bar or hit "left control key" & "F"]

Yes i like Lind too, one of the best partners for fighting and her cluelessness about the outside world + she is really fun in bed.....:love:
i don't like muscle girls too much but damn she gets the engine goin' am i right boys??
80's warrior style :cool:

as for the other part of your question besides the armor count,
as to where to find and unlock the rest of them, well it's a big game and i wonder for myself..... how to do that too??

the wiki or wikia is in Japanese and is missing lots of content, the best way is to ask other players in this thread
Somebody else help loka224 with the other 1/2 of his question?

--> also F95 people, you can use google chrome on the wiki or wikia right click on page [translate into english] <--

My Question for you
**Also what is the "identify thing" your talking about?**
is it an extra program in your computer or the in-game "item identifier book"
--Please do tell i need to collect the other armors for the other girls too!!--
maybe you can help me out this time?? haha :coffee:

Analcia Answer
[Analcia is a new character added to LLMBX [shes not in LLMB], in-game files only 1 outfit at this time Ver 1.030b Patch 5 Included ]
[You dont have to play LLMB because LLMBX is the Updated Expansion Version]
[Yes they put Analcia on the LLMB Cover which is silly it belongs on the LLMBX Thread but LLMB needs a pic for Thread haha]
Thanks for the reply.

Yes i talk about the armor pieces you identify at antique shop (or yourself once you identified a certain amount at antique shop)

All mystery equipment you find can be identified at antique shop,the results are randoms,but you can get rare equipments like the special armors for the girls,that have unique visuals.

The best way is to buy or find at least 10 or 15 pieces of the unidentified equipment you need,save before you identify>identify them all at once>reload your save untill you have something rare you like (rare items have the red icon,and your partner will gain lust,so it's easy to know when you have one)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true it does take time like i said some words in japanes have two meanings so there's that plues what ever translaters they are using to do it.

Apr 11, 2020
Eh, they don't seem like spam, they're long but legit evaluation and inquiries about the game, the post contents are varied enough for different posts with quite some time in between and there aren't any new posts recently.
I've seen worse, same minute, thoughtless multi-posting in this thread.
backgrounduser it would be good to use spoilers to avoid walls of text. Also, a bit of "netiquette" wouldn't hurt. You know, avoid double posting, keep things tidy, etc...
Now to your comments/questions.
The translation is done in Translator++, so changing it between versions is not the end of the world... specially with the scripts that asdasfa9 has done (not that I have managed to make them work, but I am sure someone with a little bit of understanding of Renpy will. I am pretty useless...).
As far as I can see in Megrin Ci-En page, and his Twitter, there is no 1.04a... though it is coming, as we are close to the 4000 downloads and he promised an update if the game reaches that number.
Marrying Lois has been possible for a while. Clear all her quests, and she can be married.
Kitani spring water.
The Cebu egg is in the area of the Amazon village.
Dybbuk Thank you! You are a Life Saver!
i also took your suggestions to heart & made edits to all my previous posts
i didnt know how to implement spoiler and how it could make things look tidy.
asdasfa9 thanks, as you seem to understand exactly what i was doing(y) and thanks for your Translator++ work
loka224 thanks for your reply i didn't know i could do that with the identifier & save, amazing strategy
Welbord i agree
zarqupang thanks for the answer

Last edited:

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Thats not the only thing, the 4000 sales were reached over dlsite. Megrim is drawing the Illustrations for the Update he promised to share after 4000 sales are reached of LLMBX. So we all can be happy that he is working on it now.

Iam curious what he plans about that :)

• Yay, new update!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would like to see alot more from this and the dev's other game's i like the art stlye they us. kinda of topic here but know if some one could translate another game i have been playing that would be great lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now your not even if you were i never let stuff like that get to me. after all why let people bring yea down right plues this game and all of the dev's other games have stuff like ntr in them i do believe and i just like to speak my mind alot.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
ok i have been out of this thread for a while but i just wanna say if you dont know it seems that the new game is on rpg mz so anyone who works on translator++ knows if that are gonna be update it to work on the mz version?

Apr 11, 2020
Damn that response isn't what I was expecting. Most people get mad when I say NTR. Glad you are better than that. I agree with the replayability.
NTR?? NOOOOO!!! :mad:
-well, if it's done right, it can be good
hmm..i don't know...

Grayking666, please don't bring it up too much, some of these creators might start getting some fresh ideas, all of a sudden haha

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes