RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
The microbikini, as well as the lovers mask, bunny suit, etc...can be given to partners, but not to Buddies. (If I remeber correctly, Lois, Avante, Honey and Blaze)

You need to be able to have sex with them first, though with Lois you may need to be married... it has been a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the awnser

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
The microbikini, as well as the lovers mask, bunny suit, etc...can be given to partners, but not to Buddies. (If I remeber correctly, Lois, Avante, Honey and Blaze)

You need to be able to have sex with them first, though with Lois you may need to be married... it has been a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i tell buddys to all the womans :V

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know i am up for anything mybe have the hero get ever girl to fuck him but that's just me lol.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
May I ask a question, please? What is different between "Love Love! My Buddy X" and "Love Love! My Buddy"? :(

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Is "v1.030b" the current version? I've just noticed from another website has larger number and what about "Patch 5" saying here on the title of this thread?

Sorry, if I ask too much. I just ask something that I don't really know :cry:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
May I ask a question, please? What is different between "Love Love! My Buddy X" and "Love Love! My Buddy"? :(
my buddy x is the same but like a legendary edition :V because has more content and the patch 5 is the last version of the translation

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valila

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
hey i just bought the game and i cant run it every time i try to load it this thing come out i press OK nothing happned help me pls Capture.PNG

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
hey i just bought the game and i cant run it every time i try to load it this thing come out i press OK nothing happned help me pls View attachment 1110166
that's an extractor, you are not supposed to open it inside the rar folder.

remove the files inside the rar folder to any location outside the rar, and then click the exe again and hit 'ok'.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes