RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Unfortunately, no, it doesn't have pregnancy content. The other game you might be referring to.. could be Succubus Hunt iirc, which is also here in the game section. But fair warning: the translation isn't great like this one.

Nope, you can skip the original and play this if you want.
Oh yea, I've tried Succubus Hunt and it truly is kinda hard to understand (as so often with MTL games). Also it's sad that this one right here doesn't have any pregnancy content but oh well...

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Oh yea, I've tried Succubus Hunt and it truly is kinda hard to understand (as so often with MTL games). Also it's sad that this one right here doesn't have any pregnancy content but oh well...
If it's any consolation, he's planning to add pregnancy content in his upcoming game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nice! Tho, aren't Megrim's games barely ever translated? It seems like most of their work isn't.
So far... iirc there's
- This here which is properly translated. Even if it started as MTL, the editing is really good.
- Succubus Hunt which is MTL only and not edited
- Battle of dragoness which is on the same level as this one here, My Buddy, about the translation. It's understandable

And I think nothing more, yeah. Another one that should be translated is Paiotsu Break. That one is also really good, I think it's my second on the list, with My Buddy being the first one. There's also.. Yarashi Quest which didn't got a translation? And also another one called Moribito Witch.

Zone1050

Jun 13, 2019
Can any 1 share Map with english icons !!! And how many servants can u recruit up till current version!!!!!!!

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can we recruit more other than serphy i meant !!!
You can recruit 6 women to be in your party but you can only recruit them one at a time, if you have one in your party already you will need to switch her out before you can put another woman in. As for marriages you can marry up to 12+ women that I can remember.

theehh

Feb 14, 2021
How would you guys translate the new game? As in what software to use and how to set it up. I tried using textracor but it doesn't seem to work.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes