RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Hey asdafa9, I wanna ask you something. I have a problem with namepop, how did you manage to properly add space on it?
And the result is the character's name wasn't shown on the game.
That's because the namepop script (ネームポップ) doesn't support regular spaces as I think a space is parsed as a new argument instead of a single string, probably, I can't fully read ruby code.
However, you can use an (" ") instead.
The problem is... it looks awful in the game because it's too wide, so I've modified the namepop script to replace full-width spaces with regular ones right after its been parsed as a workaround.
At line 73:
Code:
if @namepop != nil
  @namepop.gsub!(" ", " ")
end
In summary:
<namepop Some String> <--- "Some String" gets parsed as a single string because that's not a regular space.
Then, after it's been parsed and loaded, those full-width spaces are replaced by regular ones.

There could be a more proper way to do this, like actually supporting spaces, but I couldn't be bothered to look further into ruby scripting.

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
That's because the namepop script (ネームポップ) doesn't support regular spaces as I think a space is parsed as a new argument instead of a single string, probably, I can't fully read ruby code.
However, you can use an (" ") instead.
The problem is... it looks awful in the game because it's too wide, so I've modified the namepop script to replace full-width spaces with regular ones right after its been parsed as a workaround.
Thanks for the reply, it's really nice to learn something new.

Code:
if @namepop != nil
  @namepop.gsub!(" ", " ")
end
Oh, the source code only have 2 arrays of string that separated with spaces character on execution huh... So there's no other way to add spaces character besides using ("   "). Idk how bad ruby is but your explanation makes sense tho.
If only I knows how to make a new variable in script and summon it using /whatever or something like that.

Last edited:

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Can someone please help me need holy water for a couple of quests but don't seem to be able to find some, is it just a random drop or is there somewhere in particular it drops thanks for any help.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Can someone please help me need holy water for a couple of quests but don't seem to be able to find some, is it just a random drop or is there somewhere in particular it drops thanks for any help.
if I recall correctly the nun in church sell it

bol mio

Apr 15, 2018
NTR: unlock the allow NTR options in the key items & then let her dance nude in-front of you outside of your home for the next door guy to see twice,
after that just ignore her for a couple of days wail she's horny.
By ignoring her, do you mean not going into the house? Or just not talking to her?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It's a sandbox adventure game with many different storyline quests that are driven by each main heroine basically. By using the patch in the OP + textractor you should be able to play the game completely. If you have trouble then look at previous posts in this thread since by this point there should be an answer for every question regarding the game. You can always refer to the wiki as a well that is linked in OP.

Start the game, do the first couple of mandatory beginner quests and start collecting character books and from there you can track their quests by using their character books. It's self explanatory from there.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
It's a sandbox adventure game with many different storyline quests that are driven by each main heroine basically. By using the patch in the OP + textractor you should be able to play the game completely. If you have trouble then look at previous posts in this thread since by this point there should be an answer for every question regarding the game. You can always refer to the wiki as a well that is linked in OP.

Start the game, do the first couple of mandatory beginner quests and start collecting character books and from there you can track their quests by using their character books. It's self explanatory from there.
Thanks a lot bro.Can you tell how to attach save file with this game.I can

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes