RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
My one criticism is that the gangbangs are all vaginal only.

But at the same time... I get it. The man has given us so much already that really, that kind of criticism is just a whisper in the wind.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any way to lower my Fame and Factions's relation ? Anywhere I go people keep fangirling and calling my MC Sir Slane and here I am I just want to peacefully roam the world without alerting anyone. I also want to check out their reaction when I'm not famous as I want to hear from all the factions and decide who to trust.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Is there any way to lower my Fame and Factions's relation ? Anywhere I go people keep fangirling and calling my MC Sir Slane and here I am I just want to peacefully roam the world without alerting anyone. I also want to check out their reaction when I'm not famous as I want to hear from all the factions and decide who to trust.
Some quests lower your fame towards certain factions. Relics do it too.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Some quests lower your fame towards certain factions. Relics do it too.
I...I see, seems time consuming, lucky I just found out I can begin newgame+ after marriage with all I have acquired, I can now roam the world and interact with its inhabitants while having no fame and faction's relation.

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Megrim is adding new content to LLMBX.

I wish there was a soul upgrade that let me bypass the karma system. But I guess making more evil content to balance it out a bit more is also fine. Quite a bit of content is locked if you have high karma (2x Buddies, 2xHeadquarters, Adventure Guild, Fan Girl) and I can't even remember if there is a single piece of high karma content that doesn't have a low karma equivalent.

Heck I would be ok with just them ignoring the karma requirements after completing their quest/getting the star and/or doing NG+.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I enjoyed "battle of dragonness" and "succubus hunt" a lot but this one a bit less,do somebody know if megrim is actually developing a new game? Would be cool.

Reactions: noahgreed

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I enjoyed "battle of dragonness" and "succubus hunt" a lot but this one a bit less,do somebody know if megrim is actually developing a new game? Would be cool.
he is doing a new game using rpg mz(you can see it at his twitter) and looks like he is adding more content to llmbx

Reactions: noahgreed

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
For some reason his new game doesnt appeal that much to me compared to LLMB (maybe i got too attached to buddies lmao)

So him adding new content to LLMB is surely good news to have. I hope he gets back to it after some time, maybe with more NTR stuff or harem marriage would be nice

Last edited:

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
For some reason his new game doesnt appeal that much to me compared to LLMB (maybe i got too attached to buddies lmao)

So him adding new content to LLMB is surely good news to have. I hope he gets back to it after some time, maybe with more NTR stuff or harem marriage would be nice
How to get mother ntr?

Reactions: backgrounduser

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
There is a translation/cheat tool that you can mess around with the variables. Its called Mtool I think (get from his patreon which is AdventCirno). Just open the game with the tool attached, go to Variables tab, find your fame or faction point and change it. Heck, you can even lock the number if you want)

I've been using for quite a bit and it does the job. You can also change Favor/Lust of buddies on the fly aswell, you just need to find them on the list.

so how many pourcent of the translation are done ?
Id say 85% or so. Most of NTR events are not translated afaik, and some NPCs and stories still are in jap but the vast majority of the game is properly translated (that includes ero scenes) so definitely give it a go!
How to get mother ntr?
Bruh you are desperate for that milf to get banged, eh? I havent actually unlocked myself just yet, but 1st and foremost you need to marry her and buy the house at the red light city which I dont remember the name. Then, build her lust and do some lewd stuff outside of the house, after scenes.. build her lust but dont mind her for a few days.. I think thats the way to unlock her NTR stuff. Oh, you can also share her at hot spring as well (its in the Inn).

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes