RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about who i think there is a guard out side the house and yes she was already in the game.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
New scene with a new character in the church (you need bad karma for this) and a new scene where you can fuck that fat angry housewife that you fight in one of the bandit missions. Hasn't said anything about adding new NTR scenes because he wants to continue working on his new game as soon as possible, though if you go on his pixiv he occasionally draws some LLMBX related NTR comissions. Here's one example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that looks fantastic (y),i hope the new game will have more ntr :love:.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone know how to make them always lustful? Having to go around and impressing the girls every time you want to have have some fun is a bit...tedious?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know how to make them always lustful? Having to go around and impressing the girls every time you want to have have some fun is a bit...tedious?
You need to find clothes shop in Magic City (I’m not remember exact name, gloomy town with blue guards), as far as I remember there are suppose to be an item that boosts lust gain. Also I’m pretty sure there’s some MC talent with same effect. + Farm a little bit exp, stronger you are more often you would be able to deliver impressive shots.

Apr 11, 2020
sorry been out of town,
For all you current & future F95 people asking about Mirei aka Mom
i re-played the game about 5 times (try out different girls)
i did marry mom Both Vanilla & NTR Routes. i choose every choice. reloaded and choose the other choices too with Mirei

you have to understand, the Game is different with NTR turned on from beginning-to-end [sex scenes and plot changes]
it also changes the bath scene with mom after you marry her (NTR or Vanilla Story)
it changes the story & sex scenes of who gets mistreated in
I got only one bath scene with mother. Don't get sex scene with neighbor.How to unlock this event? Is there any more content after marrying mom? Thanks in advance
[How to unlock Events after Marriage for Mirei/Mom]
after 1st honeymoon sex.
1. you have to Leave the house & re-fill the lust bar
2. go back home with Full lust bar (notice the new dialogue from her? at the front door?)
3. have sex with her again (more additional dialogue and new choices when you're in the bedroom before sex)
do this 3 more times it changes depends on your actions and how you already fuck her
*the game adds things and change things

[More Events?]
shiion1 is right there's outdoor sex repeatable event later on
BUT that's if you take the option path to train her or not
(this is not NTR but a Optional story path if you want to train her to be more dirty)
Optional urine scene event later on (part of train/dirty mom path when married or just keep her vanilla?)

[Neighbor Event ***Only on the NTR route if i remember]
Grayking666 is right you have to talk to the neighbor 1st
-Then you have to leave the house for some time/several days away from mom. Then you have to
do someone know how to train the mother ?
she will test you to see if you're ok with
you get a choice to turn her into a Vanilla Slut or NTR slut or Not at all.....your choice

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
Has there been a translation made for the ntr part of the game ?
Yes there has been translation made for the NTR part of the game but not completely 100% at this time
it depends on what character and how far you are into their storyline

the Mirei/Mom NTR Route is translated beginning & mid storyline but at the end after marriage it is not translated the NTR scene
i remember with one of the girls you can NTR her you take her to the homeless camp & i remember that part was translated but i never finished her story line

Last edited:

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
Yes there has been translation made for the NTR part of the game but not completely 100% at this time
it depends on what character and how far you are into their storyline

the Mirei/Mom NTR Route is translated beginning & mid storyline but at the end after marriage it is not translated the NTR scene
i remember with one of the girls you can NTR her you take her to the homeless camp & i remember that part was translated but i never finished her story line
thanks for letting me know maybe i'll wait or end up translating it myself lol

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes