RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Here it is

asdasfa9 are you still interested in finishing up the some of translations? 2021 was one hell of a year for me but I might actually have time now to finish what I started.
this version is only jap, or it is partially translated?

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I've been digging the game for a while, i hope a big chunk of the dialogue is translated.
I mean the game is already basically 70-75% translated with only mainly any NTR/Sharing/Gangbang scenes being not translated but hopefully it will be complete thanks to asdasfa9 and Flipfish (y) :love:

Reactions: Buna338

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well like i said i downloaded one of the ones from white boomers lonks and it's all japanese agian lol. to all the translatyers take your time after all your not getting payed to do this.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
well like i said i downloaded one of the ones from white boomers lonks and it's all japanese agian lol. to all the translatyers take your time after all your not getting payed to do this.
That was just White Bomber posting the new Raw version from a recent update (that didn't seem to add too much from what I can see)

So the version on the front page is the one you want or just this:
Download v1.030b [Pre-Applied Patch Update 5]: -

This has the patch pre applied so as I said before almost 75% is translated and at a profressional level thanks to asdasfa9 and others instead of having to slog through MTL translation :love:

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I'd like to try this game, but I really can't get past the art style.
So I'm thinking about replacing the image sets of at least some heroines with art from other RPG games. Just so I could play some of it. :p

> Do you guys think it would be worth the effort?

I had a quick look at the scenes. It looks doable with a bit of work. There obviously would be some loss. (Giving up on animations, costume variety, some sharing scenes...)
First games for source material which came to my mind are Heisendou's and Mature Quest. More research required of course.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have no problem with the art style just wish the dev would put out some more stuff with the mother and not ntr stuff lol

Reactions: Leon0011

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone have a save right after the tutorial when you're free to leave town? I keep coming back to this game after deleting kt but the tutorial is so tedious imo.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes