RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
That "legendary lumberjack" achievement medal...do i have to fight trees till i accumulated 1000 woods then deliver them all at once?
Better yet, pls spoil me the reward :LOL:.
You can deliver them in whatever numbers you want, you just need to hit 1000 pieces overall. Also there’s lumberjack lady events.
Reward is decent weapon but I’m not sure if its worth it. You will find better ones eventually.

Reactions: sonhot

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress further on Lucia's route after she gets cursed? I had her lust reach 100 but there is no prompt to sleep with her. I've also tried going to an inn's shared room and the open air H areas but there's still nothing so I'm kinda short on ideas.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress further on Lucia's route after she gets cursed? I had her lust reach 100 but there is no prompt to sleep with her. I've also tried going to an inn's shared room and the open air H areas but there's still nothing so I'm kinda short on ideas.
Never mind, just realized that all that you need to do is buy a house and attempt to sleep with her in the same bed.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Is there any cuckold scenes for wifes besides with mirei? I know she cheats after being away for long enough but do any of the other wifes also have similar scenes (I am not talking about the willingly lending her out scenes).
From what I know of, no. Unfortunately the ntr scenes are scarce.

You can see the full list here:

(and translate to english)

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, how to you get the NTR diary? also, when i use text extract, i follow, the instructions, but i still get error while translating (i think it might be because i'm using the pre-patched game, but i'm not so sure)

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Yo guys, great game so far, quick question how can I dismiss a buddy? Can't find the option in the menu, thanks for helping out.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there other customizable weapon like the sword engelzion? Maybe a greatsword for warrior?

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
How do i get in there? My party influence(arcania) is at 100. Ive also completed the avante quest, and all the other main quests.
thanks

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes