RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
There's a lot of content with the mother. There are more stuff with her even after you finish her questline and marry her.
Cool, but i am not talking only of mother content i mean in general, like the maids, i feel some character can give more scenes but i can undertand to the dev that it is too much work to do, but would be great to have more content to all characters

Reactions: Leon0011

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I should only pursue the questline of the one girl i want to marry right? Or do other girls's quest needed to progress the game?

Also i turned the ntr option on since the wiki seems to hinted that it unlock netori scenes with other married women but would that mean netorare unavoidable too?

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like them all to i just wish you could you now the buddy's can stay in the mansion with you why not the others is that not the harem house lol

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
full gallery again pls? also where of west of kitani plains to kill that boss for quest? I cant find.

edit: found the boss. any idea how to get lewdness up fast? I have 0 on all

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
full gallery again pls? also where of west of kitani plains to kill that boss for quest? I cant find.

edit: found the boss. any idea how to get lewdness up fast? I have 0 on all
one way is to have them as a budy until the there is like at least 10 whatever time (dont remember what was that stat called but you should able to guess when pressing) then leave them because over time lust will increase because of that

nvm what i said is for lust not lewdness

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you mean the jinn and the item is the lamp are the thing jinn come in lol can't spell the name go

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Do the scene where you make your mother get naked outside and the neighbor sees you.
Wait until mother is at 100 lust then wait for a lot of time to pass.
When ever you return if neighbor is not at the table it means the ntr scene is ready.

The fortune soul is a unlockable(buyable) soul from doing the Arcana party quest line.
It basically makes time progress 2x as fast.
how do you do this? mom is at 100 lewd and lust and nothing, must be married?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
yes she tend to get 100 fast, let her dance naked for you in the bedroom,
View attachment 488363 . View attachment 488362
after that you have to get her to dance for you naked outside the house,
in order for the next house guy to see [you'll get a scene of him watching you],
do this twice,

in order to unlock more scenes with him,
View attachment 488377 . View attachment 488379
after that once her lust is 100,
ignore her and do some tasks outside the house until the next house guy is not at his table
[try not to teleport back using the house key].
so this is the basic mom's home location? or how do you get her to move another house

and also one more thing, how do I use the outfits I have? I have used all except sweet bunny, micro bikini, red line

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
so this is the basic mom's home location? or how do you get her to move another house

and also one more thing, how do I use the outfits I have? I have used all except sweet bunny, micro bikini, red line

-no, its the expansive house you buy daring the mom rout quest, you can't move her to other houses.

-equip it to the companions womens, each companion have there own signature kinky equipments.

how do you do this? mom is at 100 lewd and lust and nothing, must be married?
yes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
-no, its the expansive house you buy daring the mom rout quest, you can't move her to other houses.

-equip it to the companions womens, each companion have there own signature kinky equipments.

yes.
oh I see. thanks a lot.

Do you have any other bonus quests for marriage for anyone else? I married and nothing special with others..

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Do you have any other bonus quests for marriage for anyone else? I married and nothing special with others..
There is not. Only playing house with them and changes in dialogue. Sex scenes are the same as well. Kinda bummer though.
is this game finished though? or is the developer still adding content
The game is finished. As far as I know the dev is already developing a new game.
I have never found the female with the cloak yet. (second picture to the left from this site's pictures of the game).
any tips who is it
This should be a special enemy. Dont know where to find it. Played the game too long ago.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That "legendary lumberjack" achievement medal...do i have to fight trees till i accumulated 1000 woods then deliver them all at once?
Better yet, pls spoil me the reward :LOL:.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes