RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I couldn't understand his post when my computer translated it, does he say what he is adding to LLMBX?
New scene with a new character in the church (you need bad karma for this) and a new scene where you can fuck that fat angry housewife that you fight in one of the bandit missions. Hasn't said anything about adding new NTR scenes because he wants to continue working on his new game as soon as possible, though if you go on his pixiv he occasionally draws some LLMBX related NTR comissions. Here's one example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
New scene with a new character in the church (you need bad karma for this) and a new scene where you can fuck that fat angry housewife that you fight in one of the bandit missions. Hasn't said anything about adding new NTR scenes because he wants to continue working on his new game as soon as possible, though if you go on his pixiv he occasionally draws some LLMBX related NTR comissions. Here's one example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where to find him on Pixiv

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Hello I'm quite confuse how to play this game,
should I play LLMB first then LLMBX or LLMBX already include the content of LLMB ? can someone tell me

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Hello I'm quite confuse how to play this game,
should I play LLMB first then LLMBX or LLMBX already include the content of LLMB ? can someone tell me
LLMBX covers everything from LLMB.
What is the page where you can find the link of the update?
It is in the OP, assuming that by the update you mean the patch with version 1.030b... You have the whole game prepatched, the game without the patch, and the patch... nothing else needed.
Anyone got a Donwload link of the game as the download link from the page does not give me all the files
I have just downloaded the prepatched version. It has everything, unless you do not have RPGMaker installed... then it is not an issue of this game, but all RPGMaker games. Googling it you will find what you need to install

Reactions: rokrad and Xeapher

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Any tips how to defeat mirror deamon on 2nd floor of mansion? I've run through most game content so most bosses were practically and Attack/shift for me, and they would die from 2 attacks. But here I just keep dying.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
is there any way to reduce random combat encounters? there is way too many, cant take 5 steps without another starting

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well twitter and discord are pissing me of becuase i can't my profiles are not working. i also hope it all gets translated love these games

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
is there any way to reduce random combat encounters? there is way too many, cant take 5 steps without another starting
There is a boots that disable random encounter, you can use a save editor and add it, if i remember well the name of those boots are grassing boots something like that, i stop playing this game, waiting for the new content xd

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes