RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm assuming it's because people only suggest NTR for additional content. It's sad though. I really was waiting for him to update with the final NTR update he planned. Supposedly, toland or that night crawling dude could permanently steal away the girl and you can see some repeatable ending scenes with them. Oh well.

Reactions: Leon0011

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I'm assuming it's because people only suggest NTR for additional content. It's sad though. I really was waiting for him to update with the final NTR update he planned. Supposedly, toland or that night crawling dude could permanently steal away the girl and you can see some repeatable ending scenes with them. Oh well.
or the girls can get pregnant too he/she might want to rethink add that system was for the game

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
wdym by repeatable ending is there an ending with them ???

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, I made a translation attempt. For now I believe I did the remaining Ntr-H scenes (ex:night crawling). I'm not a native japanese so some figure of speeches may be lost. But it should be readable at the very least. Make a copy of the original files before replacing.
Hero.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Hello, I made a translation attempt. For now I believe I did the remaining Ntr-H scenes (ex:night crawling). I'm not a native japanese so some figure of speeches may be lost. But it should be readable at the very least. Make a copy of the original files before replacing.
thank you for your hardwork !!!

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Sorry for the noob question, but how I install this? There's no Data folder in my game folder.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, it seems that some NPC like this one is still missing the translation. Hope you can translate it too, thank you~!
[Location: Masked Castle]
1664663038492.png

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes