RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Jash

May 14, 2017
How do you have sex with a buddy without marrying her? Kei keeps going on and on in every battle how much i turn her on, and her lust is at 100, but she still wont put out.
sleep in a private room at the inn, option to initiate should come up if lust is at 100

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
That's a shame, but thanks for the info.

Also do you know anything about purple box building in nefuro??
I honestly don't remember the specific details, you might be able to find more details in this thread by searching, but from what I remember it's a monster girl brothel. You only had access to it if you had enough bad karma (stealing, raping adventurers, etc).

Ninoxxx

Nov 17, 2019
Notice that some NPCs in your status system have an NTR counter, does that mean they have NTR events? Because so far I have not found a way to activate them.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Notice that some NPCs in your status system have an NTR counter, does that mean they have NTR events? Because so far I have not found a way to activate them.
You talking about this particular lady or in general? This lady has a two seperate routes: After completeion of her questline you need to choose if you wanna have her for yourself or help a guy that in love with her. If you choose former there s not NTR for you just bang her from time to time with some light bondage, if you choose later you can watch her having sex with the guy which is not exactly NTR but a voyeurism. You cant have both
In general With buddies you need to raise their lewdness and just look around for events its usually very straightforward like some people would tell you "Hey I wanna bang your buddy" or you can rent public rooms in hotels.

Ninoxxx

Nov 17, 2019
You talking about this particular lady or in general? This lady has a two seperate routes: After completeion of her questline you need to choose if you wanna have her for yourself or help a guy that in love with her. If you choose former there s not NTR for you just bang her from time to time with some light bondage, if you choose later you can watch her having sex with the guy which is not exactly NTR but a voyeurism. You cant have both
In general With buddies you need to raise their lewdness and just look around for events its usually very straightforward like some people would tell you "Hey I wanna bang your buddy" or you can rent public rooms in hotels.
(sorry for my bad english) I mean the npcs in general, many of the female characters have an NTR counter in their status system, but from what I saw the only ones who can have this type of scenes, are the girls main which can follow you and have NTR scenes (including the mom), so do you know if that NTR counter is just for decoration or all the girls have at least 1 scene of this type? By the way, the information is appreciated of that character

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
what is difference between this and ohter version?
also what CEV, MEV, MRF and CNT in stats stands for?

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
(sorry for my bad english) I mean the npcs in general, many of the female characters have an NTR counter in their status system, but from what I saw the only ones who can have this type of scenes, are the girls main which can follow you and have NTR scenes (including the mom), so do you know if that NTR counter is just for decoration or all the girls have at least 1 scene of this type? By the way, the information is appreciated of that character
the counter's probably just there because he used the same UI for all the girls, including NPCs.

what is difference between this and ohter version?
also what CEV, MEV, MRF and CNT in stats stands for?
this one has more content, thin

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
how many ntr list event in this game so far i've only found 2 the bathhouse and lending buddy to toland does anyone anything beside that ??

pr83

May 5, 2017
1.030b seems to be from the end of 2020. Since then it was updated quite a few times up until January of this year, 2 of these updates mention adding new content. Does anyone know what and how much was actually added?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes