RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
it work,thanks,how to chop the wood?
fight the tree enemies in the lumberjacks quest/section of town to get wood items.

you can take the wood items to the white haired chick near your house to play the chop woods mini game,
i recall you need to press the down key at the right moment.

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
fight the tree enemies in the lumberjacks quest/section of town to get wood items.

you can take the wood items to the white haired chick near your house to play the chop woods mini game,
i recall you need to press the down key at the right moment.
im doing sylvia quest couldnt find spring of resurrection

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
someone have full save for v1033b?? because i think he added new stuff to the game i have a scene with a old nun (sister elle) on the church if you have 70 karma and going there alone and i checked i got 1 locked from the gallery so anybody care to share ??

Last edited:

SouthSideBeef

Dec 28, 2021
i did the shosa quest first in the odeia residential area , then i did the kei last quest but when i got to the bottom of the drain nothing happened , even after hitting the oberos nothing what happens , what should i do now ?

Raio10

May 6, 2017
NTR... translated... scenes...
One day my friend be patient it will come, can still enjoy the game even until they come out, and hopefully the stuff from the lastest version unless that has already lol not checked on here for a bit.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes