RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
So i find this two tag pic npc in the graphics folder is there like some scenes hidden or something because i never encountered it im pretty sure i've got all quest done anyone can tell me how to find it ??

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So i find this two tag pic npc in the graphics folder is there like some scenes hidden or something because i never encountered it im pretty sure i've got all quest done anyone can tell me how to find it ??
It could be guys from NTR event in the Hot Springs.

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
Yo I am supposed to go to the masked castle with Kei. Upon attempting to enter the caste a dialogue prompt of Kei opens in japanese probably asking if I really want to enter with to options given to answer, probably yes and no. Both option eventually lead to end the dialogue and I cant enter the castle. What am I supposed to do here? Would be dope if someone could help me out.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Yo I am supposed to go to the masked castle with Kei. Upon attempting to enter the caste a dialogue prompt of Kei opens in japanese probably asking if I really want to enter with to options given to answer, probably yes and no. Both option eventually lead to end the dialogue and I cant enter the castle. What am I supposed to do here? Would be dope if someone could help me out.
Just dissmiss Kei and enter castle.

Reactions: butsmuts

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
What Restin said. If you read her dialogue she mentions that she really hates the person in charge at the castle, so it comes to reason that she might not want to go in to see her.

Reactions: butsmuts

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
How do you have sex with a buddy without marrying her? Kei keeps going on and on in every battle how much i turn her on, and her lust is at 100, but she still wont put out.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
hey y'all does everyone having a good day well i hope so so anyway lets cut to the chase here xD does anyone have full save with the lady's armor all collected if y'all do so can y'all share it please ???

P.S Thank you in advance from me XD

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes