RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

sptl7435

Jan 13, 2022
To be honest I'm pretty much done, I'm just finishing up the last stretch. I really wanted to get it done in January but as I'm sure most of you understand I work full time and my job takes priority over translating. I'm going to try to finish because I really don't like dragging this out but if it comes down to it I can just post everything I have and if someone else wants they can finish what little is left.
Would you be able to post what you have pls. I could take a look at the remaining on t++.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
To be honest I'm pretty much done, I'm just finishing up the last stretch. I really wanted to get it done in January but as I'm sure most of you understand I work full time and my job takes priority over translating. I'm going to try to finish because I really don't like dragging this out but if it comes down to it I can just post everything I have and if someone else wants they can finish what little is left.
Thanks for still working on this in your spare time (y) :love:

Reactions: Cocomaster

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you FlipFish. Please take you time
We are eternally in your debt

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey does anyone know what the "Soul Beacon" is? Whenever I start a extra new game I understand all of the options to carry progress over, but I was wondering what the Soul Beacon is and what it affects for the new game.
Also is there anyway to carry over lewdness, favor, or other buddy metrics into new games? Getting every ending can take awhile, and watching the first sex scene every time can be a little annoying.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone remember the button that open the options to dispense a buddy?i'm playing it on joy play and there is a limited number of key commands to put

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a post or something where i can find informations about the next game in development? (except her ci-en, you need to pay). i like megrim games and i'm curious to see the next project.

Reactions: Magazif

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
I would like to know how to adjust the resolution I've adjusted the full screen. but would like to use the window resolution how can i adjust it please suggest me

Reactions: Leon0011

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Okay, I don't know what went through my mind, but I decided to create a complete guide of all the scenes available for the game, how to unlock them, in short. Anyone would like to collaborate with me and review the guide? I want it to be free for everyone. I state that, personally, I have not unlocked everything, but I am working hard.

I leave the word file for free consultation, I really hope that it will be useful to you and that it allows, once and for all, to allow you to enjoy the game as it should!

Obviously it is not a definitive guide but it will be continuously updated and integrated more and more. View attachment LOVE LOVE MY BUDDY GUIDE.zip View attachment LOVE LOVE MY BUDDY GUIDE.zip View attachment LOVE LOVE MY BUDDY GUIDE.zip View attachment LOVE LOVE MY BUDDY GUIDE.zip

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes