RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
LOl i just used the google translate app then hover the phone camera over the untranslated text on my laptop screen.

Reactions: rKnight

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, is there any update about the NTR translation?
I've translated a part of the remaining NTR content, except for the Mirei content and some of the otherworld dialogue with Watos and Milba, by using the work of FlipFish and the other translators as base.
Once I get the time, I'll finish (if somebody else doesn't first) what I started and share it here.
P.s. Keep your expectations low in regards to the quality, as I have no knowledge of moon runes and English isn't my first language.

Reactions: LostBR

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I've translated a part of the remaining NTR content, except for the Mirei content and some of the otherworld dialogue with Watos and Milba, by using the work of FlipFish and the other translators as base.
Once I get the time, I'll finish (if somebody else doesn't first) what I started and share it here.
P.s. Keep your expectations low in regards to the quality, as I have no knowledge of moon runes and English isn't my first language.
and what about non ntr stuff? they will be translated too?

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to find the Spring of Resurrection? been looking around mad rock road, but I still haven't found it. Maybe I'm just special ed or something XD

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to find the Spring of Resurrection? been looking around mad rock road, but I still haven't found it. Maybe I'm just special ed or something XD
There you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it is any consolation, despite playing quite a few times, sometimes it takes me a while roaming around to find it...

Reactions: Ocelotte6644

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
So I decided to go with Sylvia for my first run because big ass milkers. Spent a while going through the game and for the NTR events so far I've gotten:
. Suspicious Middleaged man
. Toland
. Horny Homeless dudes
. The Couple at Goddess Pillow Inn
. The Underground Bathhouse

Are there any other events out there? I'm still not sure I have all the locations

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
So I decided to go with Sylvia for my first run because big ass milkers. Spent a while going through the game and for the NTR events so far I've gotten:
. Toland
. Horny Homeless dudes

Are there any other events out there? I'm still not sure I have all the locations
Man i really want to do the NTR Events, but i dont see much fun if i dont understand shit, so im waiting for the translation, i hope it doesnt take too long to be ready

Reactions: Leon0011

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Man i really want to do the NTR Events, but i dont see much fun if i dont understand shit, so im waiting for the translation, i hope it doesnt take too long to be ready
I been using the textractor, if you use the DeepL translator option in this program and tweak max translator request limit it should translate the scenes well enough

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
. Toland
. Horny Homeless dudes

the only other ntr content i can think of is the mom marriage stuff

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
the only other ntr content i can think of is the mom marriage stuff
technically Kei has the most NTR stuff. Her main story has a scene if you lose to the bandits and kind of a scene with a kid where she shows him her body.
Oh and dont forget the mist village inn where the characters dance naked for all the male patrons. (kind of NTR)

Reactions: Leon0011
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes