RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
Is this game completed?
it says in the description that you complete the game by marrying someone, but for me the game its still unfinished because the main story, where you follow your dads footsteps and possibly seek revenge agains his murderers, is not concluded yet. And on top of that there are still some plotholes, and places/Buildings that have no purpose yet. Right now the contet stops right after you meet the rivaling prince and princess in the capitals palace.

Reactions: Hatsui and sonhot

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
technically Kei has the most NTR stuff. Her main story has a scene if you lose to the bandits and kind of a scene with a kid where she shows him her body.
Oh and dont forget the mist village inn where the characters dance naked for all the male patrons. (kind of NTR)
everything listed is repeatable which is why i didn't mention one off events and the dancing seen really isn't ntr? how does watching your girl dance trigger jealousy? and you could say the fall in the tub would be ntr if showing themselves is ntr.

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
How to play LLMBX 1.33b English Translation? If I replace the pre-patched 1.30b scripts.rvdata2 on the decrypted 1.33b RAW data folder will the game translates most of the part(especially character names and places)? So Remaining could be played using textractor. Help me out
I'm no programmer, but I doubt it would work since the newer version should have more lines of dialogue and events than previous one. How could the new events appear and work correctly if you change the new file with the old one ? You'll probably just fuck up the game.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Is it ok to ask how the ntr translation is coming along or even if its not on-going, interested in seeing that in full english happy to wait just curious was all
To be honest I'm pretty much done, I'm just finishing up the last stretch. I really wanted to get it done in January but as I'm sure most of you understand I work full time and my job takes priority over translating. I'm going to try to finish because I really don't like dragging this out but if it comes down to it I can just post everything I have and if someone else wants they can finish what little is left.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
To be honest I'm pretty much done, I'm just finishing up the last stretch. I really wanted to get it done in January but as I'm sure most of you understand I work full time and my job takes priority over translating. I'm going to try to finish because I really don't like dragging this out but if it comes down to it I can just post everything I have and if someone else wants they can finish what little is left.
Dont worry, take your time with it

Reactions: Cocomaster
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes