Ren'Py Abandoned Love Maximum [v0.12] [PinkHeartGamez]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00002.png

Overview:
In Love Maximum you play as a normal student suffering from a recent break up. Through the power of harem anime magic you slowly but surely find yourself getting multiple girls to agree to be your girlfriend at the same time. After each time you run into a new pair of girls you must deal with the challenge of keeping all your previous girlfriends happy and content while progressing your relationship with the new ones as well as the old ones.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-11
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: PinkHeartGamez -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1684651707901.png 1684651723455.png 1684651744305.png milpout1.png hinaintro2.png trouble1.png josun1mm1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Game looks good, just make what you wanna make and don't let people tell you what to do too much, suggestions are fine, but if you start making a game that you enjoy but change things so it's no longer something you enjoy based on others feedback, you will probably stop making the game and abandon it.
So basically work on improving your overall skills backgrounds, art, characters and writing while also taking suggestions from people that you think yourself are good. Is probably the best advice I can give you.
The games I find myself enjoying most are the ones you can tell the dev themselves have a passion for. Not just some regurgitated garbage they think others will like.
And the mc yeah..it doesn't really matter which way you go with. Personally I never self insert, I prefer an MC that's alive and not just some faceless robot. But some people really hate not being able to self insert. I think it depends on what kind of game you wanna create, is it heavy on the story maybe make a unique main character with an established personality where some choices dictate what he does and doesn't do in relation to certain fetishes that people either strongly hate or like. If it's not that story heavy you can get away with having a less interesting MC where many choices dictate what happens with the vibrant female characters instead.

Last edited:
May 21, 2023
MC: "Of course, you're a cute catto, but I don't accept FURRIES into my HAREM." lol

NoSexualContent killed the cat, tho. :cry:

THX for the share...
Yeah there's not gonna be any furries in the harem.
light Sexual content will come probably with the next update. I want to have at least a little build up in my harem game instead of going straight to sex.

May 21, 2023
Game looks good, just make what you wanna make and don't let people tell you what to do too much, suggestions are fine, but if you start making a game that you enjoy but change things so it's no longer something you enjoy based on others feedback, you will probably stop making the game and abandon it.
So basically work on improving your overall skills backgrounds, art, characters and writing while also taking suggestions from people that you think yourself are good. Is probably the best advice I can give you.
The games I find myself enjoying most are the ones you can tell the dev themselves have a passion for. Not just some regurgitated garbage they think others will like.
And the mc yeah..it doesn't really matter which way you go with. Personally I never self insert, I prefer an MC that's alive and not just some faceless robot. But some people really hate not being able to self insert. I think it depends on what kind of game you wanna create, is it heavy on the story maybe make a unique main character with an established personality where some choices dictate what he does and doesn't do in relation to certain fetishes that people either strongly hate or like. If it's not that story heavy you can get away with having a less interesting MC where many choices dictate what happens with the vibrant female characters instead.
Appreciate the feedback a lot
images.jpg

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Not bad...I like where the game is going. Josy is very pretty and sassy ... I like her character! The only thing I didn't like was the long dialogues with always the same image. Thanks for sharing your game! Harem and romance are my favorite things...can't wait to spend some time with these sweet girls...thanks.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Officer, the cat is obvously a 1000 year old loli cat goddess in her animal form.

Is this Koikatsu? It looks really well done if it is, how the hell did the author get this level of detail and smoothing?