Ren'Py Abandoned Love Maximum [v0.12] [PinkHeartGamez]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
"A Game about managing a relationship with multiple girls"

This basically describes 90% of the games on this forum :ROFLMAO:.

I still wish him luck... with whatever this is :unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

IncursioTLR

Aug 4, 2021
The game looks awesome! I like the story and in my opinion the characters are that exactly like they are in non other game.
The mc should acts more idk ,,mean'' for fun, cuz like he acts yet, it feels like I play a mamasboy or so.

1.I would love the fact to control the mc and being able to decide things, like choosing the girl you like the most or doing what you want to do. Idk if you are planning on adding a map, but if that's so, it would be the best if you can go to every location, where a girl is, so that you can level them up to continue the story, or maybe level all girls up to progress the main story, but in the end you can choose one, do you know what I mean? haha

2.I care not that much on the backgrounds lol, at least please focus on the animation and the playement.

3. It would be funnier, if there are more ,,fun-mean'' phrases, like dissing characters as a joke, the mc isn't doing it yet much, just yoso. All in all the dialouges are good. Hang on!

4. I didn't seen some. Just if you are talking with Mil, idk where it was I guess at the beginning with her, there appeares a notification that a certain picture cannot be found.

5. I LOVE the lofi!!! If there is drama or a lewd-scene, it would be good to change the music obvious.

I like the game and I appreciate your work, please hang on! A Discord-server would be nice to stay up on time.
Have a good day!

May 21, 2023

New version of game.
Finishes up prologue
Sadly not really any sexual content added but it is coming

you can support me here to help me be able to work on this faster

Reactions: Mythrs

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveMaximum-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
So what is the plot?
As correctly stated above, the current description fits 90% of the games shared here.
Also, would be a good thing to specify what kind of game it is. Is it sandbox, or regular visual novel, choices have consequences or not, etc.

Last edited:
May 21, 2023
So what is the plot?
As correctly stated above, the current description fits 90% of the games shared here.
Also, would be a good thing to specify what kind of game it is. Is it sandbox, or regular visual novel, choices have consequences or not, etc.
Yeah sorry the overview is very vague, currently working on getting ownership of the thread so I can change it.
-responses to your other questions

1a.The game is planned to be split into a VN segment(<-what the prologue is) and a Sandbox/management/Simulator section(currently working on).

1b. The games will follow a VN->Sandbox->VN->Sandbox and repeat until ending(already have in mind as well as all future girls)

1c.Not to talk about something before it releases but between the first release and this release I looked at games that I thought were similar to mine and their reviews(as well as playing a few) and I think my sandbox will be pretty unique compared to most. It hopefully shouldn't feel like a "grind stats to move forward and experience scenes that would have done just as well in a kinetic novel" type sandbox(once again "hopefully", work has just started on it).

2.I originally planned choices for the VN segments but decided against it as the impact I had planned for the sandbox was negligible and

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty funny switch of focus from girls to cat. I nearly thought the main character would pick a cat instead of a girl! :D

Anyway, I don't even know what to think yet. It's probably worth a try when I'm in the mood. As I'm not too big a fan of games where the focus is only on the daily life relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: acc645785634