3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cronosss

Jul 13, 2017
Considering the fact that, according to them, they are trying to remove the "Adult only" tag from a game that has sexual content in it, I have a feeling they're in for a very long waiting time. But since they are so adamant on this, does the game even have sexual content?

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Considering the fact that, according to them, they are trying to remove the "Adult only" tag from a game that has sexual content in it, I have a feeling they're in for a very long waiting time. But since they are so adamant on this, does the game even have sexual content?
The game has a sexual content fs, its a seperate patch that you gotta install

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Ok, so how the hell do you progress anything? I got exactly one scene with the masked girl, and the grind complete. No other events.

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Yo, how do u go on dates with the girls? I am trying to do one with the gamer girl, my heart count for her is like 3

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Yo, how do u go on dates with the girls? I am trying to do one with the gamer girl, my heart count for her is like 3
I found out that if u click the table when she is in the room, you get the option to (You must have at least one heart with her). Also is the scene with the girl wearing a mask the only H-scene that is available rn

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Not sure why but it seems I've encountered a bug. I was just starting up the game to see how it looks and how it runs (I'm really looking forward to the full release) and I went into the options menu and changed the resolution (even tho it was already at it's correct resolution) and now everything has a blue filter... When I don't use fullscreen mode anymore, it goes back to its original color scheme. What the hell happened? Why is fullscreen mode suddenly so blue?

Arndeir

Apr 3, 2023
New post on steam says they're 90% in the clear with only minor adjustments needed, so I'm really expecting a couple of weeks until full release at the very least.

tom528614

Apr 22, 2022
I just used Cheat Engine and bought all the items but once I did some events of the Chinese girl it doesn't give me more events with her nor the other girls. So I guess that's all this game has got to offer atm
Is there any way to cheat?

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
小型更新 / 更新註記
發表時間
2月1日 週四

Feature Updates:
-Reduced the book collection from 10 to 7 books.
-Fixed some typos.
-Added a hover effect when hovering over the bookshelf in the classroom.
-Minor fixes.

Game Balances:
-Increased the quality of the items given from reading books.
-Increased the quality of the items given from touching the tree.
-Exercise books now offer 10 points instead of 5.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes