Unity Love n War: Hero by Chance II [v2.2.0] [Reborn Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Strange i didn't have any issues, I did have issues with a map getting frozen but that's because my laptop is from stone age. Question might seem dumb but no question is dumb if it helps. When you click on go back is it because you want to go to mainn menu? If answer is yes click on settings and go back from there I never used the back button. Or is it the back button when in castle menu?where all upgrades are

Reactions: cross933
Dec 12, 2018
Strange i didn't have any issues, I did have issues with a map getting frozen but that's because my laptop is from stone age. Question might seem dumb but no question is dumb if it helps. When you click on go back is it because you want to go to mainn menu? If answer is yes click on settings and go back from there I never used the back button. Or is it the back button when in castle menu?where all upgrades are
Game works fine for me thanks for the upload again :love:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm just another player like you guys but I try help as much I can, always busy around here but good people here that do same even thou I ain't the brighest lightbulb in the room....ok ok I'm the lightbulb that needss changing everyday but still I try help, wish I knew how to edit the assembly file or someone that could give me a quick course where to look for faster drops of resources to spawn more troops instead waiting for the box to drop or faster box drops.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
wheres the gallery? I can only replay dates...
I uploaded 2.0.1 which is latest version but has no sex scenes but now playing 1.6.2 which it does have gallery and easy mode but till I don't finish game not going upload it need to check for bugs and errors first, will be up all night till I finish game but don't worry I edit my save to gimme gold/gems and kill faster to ffinish sooner.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok update on my play through for version 1.6.2, I'm on map 3-6 and so far nothing wrong and had already banged 3 girls, the downside is that in managing it doesn't tell you which lvl stuff unlocks but hey atleast you get to bang the girls,there's easy/normal/hard mod and gallery,once I unlock gems game will go faster,hopefully will finish game before I kick the bucket :rolleyes: :giggle:

Sep 3, 2017
wheres the gallery? I can only replay dates...
Maybe game turn off gallery. You can go to options, check row R18, if off - set on, gallery will show in game, H-screen will show in battle.
I'm just another player like you guys but I try help as much I can, always busy around here but good people here that do same even thou I ain't the brighest lightbulb in the room....ok ok I'm the lightbulb that needss changing everyday but still I try help, wish I knew how to edit the assembly file or someone that could give me a quick course where to look for faster drops of resources to spawn more troops instead waiting for the box to drop or faster box drops.
If you got general Layla. use her tactical skill will receive deployment point for drawn unit, but her skill need 68 special point cost (at lv max gift)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you should use hero Oliver Heinig, he add 70 special point (at lv max) beginning each battle.
Just enough special point for Layla use skill when begin battle. Sorry for my bad english!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe game turn off gallery. You can go to options, check row R18, if off - set on, gallery will show in game, H-screen will show in battle.

If you got general Layla. use her tactical skill will receive deployment point for drawn unit, but her skill need 68 special point cost (at lv max gift)
Then you should use hero Oliver Heinig, he add 70 special point (at lv max) beginning each battle.
Just enough special point for Layla use skill when begin battle. Sorry for my bad english!!
I have version 2.0.1 and doesn't have gallery or sex scenes neither does it have easy mod, also have version 1.6.2 which I'm currently testing(will upload after testing) and has easy/normal/hard mode,also has gallery and sex scenes so far banged like 6 girls and theres like 12 more portraits,just wanted to see if game is complete or see how many stages it has before I make areport,right now making gems so game should be a breeze,and still need open store to buy ultimate gear which game will go even faster,thought I would finish last night but my pillow had other plans for me,will try finish today,will not do arena because ain't got mod to skip battles and ain't gonna do 100 battles. OK checked variables from ver 2.0.1 and tried activating H scenes and nothing no gallery so gonna keep playing 1.6.2 already got my 777 ultimate gems all kind now to equip and fast forward.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017
I have version 2.0.1 and doesn't have gallery or sex scenes neither does it have easy mod, also have version 1.6.2 which I'm currently testing(will upload after testing) and has easy/normal/hard mode,also has gallery and sex scenes so far banged like 6 girls and theres like 12 more portraits,just wanted to see if game is complete or see how many stages it has before I make areport,right now making gems so game should be a breeze,and still need open store to buy ultimate gear which game will go even faster,thought I would finish last night but my pillow had other plans for me,will try finish today,will not do arena because ain't got mod to skip battles and ain't gonna do 100 battles. OK checked variables from ver 2.0.1 and tried activating H scenes and nothing no gallery so gonna keep playing 1.6.2 already got my 777 ultimate gems all kind now to equip and fast forward.
Yeah you missing R18 patch in 2.0.1. Here a patch if you want
v2.0.1 does not have more change instead compared v.1.6.2, apart a few thing like up power of some troop, fix some bug, up arena from 50 to 100 stage v.v...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah you missing R18 patch in 2.0.1. Here a patch if you want Google Drive
v2.0.1 does not have more change instead compared v.1.6.2, apart a few thing like up power of some troop, fix some bug, up arena from 50 to 100 stage v.v...
In version 1.6.2 in screen says 1.6.2R18n5DLC, so just gonna finish see what the deal is,ain't gonna do arena did it in 2.01 and that's enough for me,also in my version I noticed it didn't give me option to help my town and some ultimte gear you need to equip your generals first then swap it with your troops because item won't show up even thou I have it,just little things and only girl I have yet to bang is the one with the big gun. Yeah and thanks for patch (y) :giggle:,was also trying 100% critical and dam maybe should remmove the reduced damage gems and add damage to kill faster. Thx again for patch owe you a cold one.

Sep 3, 2017
In version 1.6.2 in screen says 1.6.2R18n5DLC, so just gonna finish see what the deal is,ain't gonna do arena did it in 2.01 and that's enough for me,also in my version I noticed it didn't give me option to help my town and some ultimte gear you need to equip your generals first then swap it with your troops because item won't show up even thou I have it,just little things and only girl I have yet to bang is the one with the big gun. Yeah and thanks for patch (y) :giggle:,was also trying 100% critical and dam maybe should remmove the reduced damage gems and add damage to kill faster. Thx again for patch owe you a cold one.
You welcome. I just find patch on internet.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm re uploading game with patch,if you only want patch scroll a few posts guy uploaded it,it's for xxxscenes/gallery. and cheat mod onlything good it's finishing map I only use it on those escape maps

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You welcome. I just find patch on internet.
re uploading full game on my link had it without patch, will give you credit for patch also told someone else about it because he downloaded my game with no patch. Got a question guy who made mod put gems wtf they for? they don't even show up,only gems that show up are the ones in drops from games,unless it's a stream website thing.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

version 2.01 with all included easy mode/normal/hard/R18/galley credit for patch goes to
darkknight2525 I didn't have R18 scenes/gallery/easy mode he provided the link and I just updated my game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Had to delete previous post because had wrong id for ultimate gems
reduced damage ID=1004
atack=ID 904
critical=ID 519
blood sucking=ID 704
skill=ID 804
life=ID 504
This save is from map 5-5 where you start putting gems into gear,didn't put any in so you can make your gear the way you want it,had to reply same map for some time to get atleast 1 ultimate gem of each and on the way got some ultimate gear not many but hey it's only map 5-5,also put 777ultimate gems of those gems enjoy.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This save is from map 3-8 had to reset research because if you don't choose gem drops gems won't drop so it's reset and has 66 points so you can choose your path. This save has all generals with ultimate gear+lots more gear for other generals, the rest heroes have all legendary gear+more for others,spent +20hours doing same map and only thing I edited was the gems have 888 of all ultimte gems,this map was the easiest to farm for gear/gems if you choose gems in research which in my save I did choose gems because still got ultimate/legendary gear drops but like I said research is clean and has 66 points so you choose what you want,enjoy.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes